Welcome to the WRR/X Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Welcome to the WRR/X Forum

A place to share your passion for the WR250R/X!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
WR250R/X Forum

Tail Lights

Go down 
+35
novaks47
unoR
bassandgrass
WRXsmv15
nahoj
jason meacham
daren721
Daamud
pbnut
thunderwagn
motokid
WRXZ
Jäger
WRXer
twday
cryptomundo
njbill
Tyler
Nelonen
john92
WRXR
aaronhall555
Sproat Sport
usgpru27
skierd
soggytire
edteamslr
SoupSandwich
clapped_r6
jeffpack1957
cleanrivers
mtb
SpiritWolf15
SheWolf
YamWOW!
39 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4
AuthorMessage
jason meacham

jason meacham

Tail Lights - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tail Lights   Tail Lights - Page 4 EmptyThu Jun 14, 2012 8:23 pm

hey Daren721,,,,,,,,,,,,, thanks for the info,,, I did a small mod to my tail on my wrr,,, I wasn't able to chop off as much as you did but mine was also FREE, which is always good..when and if I break my tail I will replace it with an aftermarket one , but I have a hard time spending $ to replace something that's not broke or worn out,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,Jason usa
Back to top Go down
daren721

PostSubject: Re: Tail Lights   Tail Lights - Page 4 EmptyThu Jun 14, 2012 8:27 pm

jason meacham wrote:
hey Daren721,,,,,,,,,,,,, thanks for the info,,, I did a small mod to my tail on my wrr,,, I wasn't able to chop off as much as you did but mine was also FREE, which is always good..when and if I break my tail I will replace it with an aftermarket one , but I have a hard time spending $ to replace something that's not broke or worn out,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,Jason usa

my thoughts exactly, buddy thumb

Back to top Go down
nahoj

nahoj

PostSubject: Re: Tail Lights   Tail Lights - Page 4 EmptyFri Feb 08, 2013 5:48 am

in europe we've got this tail:

Tail Lights - Page 4 Feu12

it'a led tail light, original on the bike.

and i buy a wrf support plate, i only buy 30 € and make a few modis to put it:

http://www.yamaha-nice.com/boutique/partie-cycle/3365-support-de-plaque-wr450f.html
Back to top Go down
WRXsmv15

WRXsmv15

PostSubject: Re: Tail Lights   Tail Lights - Page 4 EmptyFri Feb 08, 2013 10:38 pm

Here's mine re-using the stock brake and plate light with Tusk LED turn signals...

View from the rear, still very visible!:

Tail Lights - Page 4 Cb7a64a0-7b77-4973-aa6a-e9ec84396c55_zpsb69b9b9a

Tusk LED Signals, stock brake light and plate light:

Tail Lights - Page 4 B881047a-c4a9-4e3d-8066-7866b159fd6a_zps52858de0

Close up:

Tail Lights - Page 4 83b9aa8b-66a7-4857-b72c-3753b526569d_zps5dd31a93

Brief how-to in the thread Mods, Mods, and more Mods.
Back to top Go down
bassandgrass

PostSubject: Just placed order   Tail Lights - Page 4 EmptyThu Feb 21, 2013 2:21 pm

Got tired of popping the stock blinkers back in on my last ride. So, I ordered the Acerbis X-Led tail light, and tuff lites by EDS.
Also ordered connecters from 12 oclock to try to make it a direct plug in. I'll update with my progress once it all gets here.
thumb
Back to top Go down
unoR

unoR

PostSubject: Re: Tail Lights   Tail Lights - Page 4 EmptyFri Feb 22, 2013 4:45 pm

Man I really want the Edge tail kit to clean up the tail but then at the same time I like how big and bright the brake & turn signals are.

Decisions, decisions... :(
Back to top Go down
novaks47

PostSubject: Re: Tail Lights   Tail Lights - Page 4 EmptySat Feb 23, 2013 11:17 pm

unoR wrote:
Man I really want the Edge tail kit to clean up the tail but then at the same time I like how big and bright the brake & turn signals are.

Decisions, decisions... :(

Haha, I've been debating this since I got the WR. Stock signals are already gone, but I really like the stock taillight. I also like the functionality of the stock tail, as ugly as it is. I think functionality may win this round.
Back to top Go down
dfoustou

PostSubject: Re: Tail Lights   Tail Lights - Page 4 EmptySun Feb 24, 2013 1:32 am

http://www.yoshimura-rd.com/ps-5051-2069-fender-eliminator-kit-wr250r.aspx
Back to top Go down
Berwyn Henderson

PostSubject: Re: Tail Lights   Tail Lights - Page 4 EmptyMon Mar 04, 2013 11:31 am

Have one simmilary to the one posted! It is not as bright as the original, not able to see nearly as well!! Berwyn
Back to top Go down
gatorfan

gatorfan

PostSubject: Re: Tail Lights   Tail Lights - Page 4 EmptyThu Apr 11, 2013 6:30 pm

I am installing the DRC Edge.

I assume I should take this rubber piece and metal piece off then bolt the flashers on?
Tail Lights - Page 4 Img_0121

Is this the way it should look?
Tail Lights - Page 4 Img_0122
Looks awfully cheap to me with that opening there? Am I ment to put that metal piece (above pic) in there somehow? Don't see how - it does not slide all the way over the bolt to reach the plastic.

Also, the instructions call to poach 3 of the same bolts and spacers from the stock tail light assembly to attach the tail light bracket to the frame. I took the stock assembly completely apart. There are no bolts or spacers that exist in 3's. The bolts are easy to find but the spacers - "fuggetaboutit".

The package says DRC EDGE - Not EDGE 2. Was there an earlier version?

Back to top Go down
supermoto_r

supermoto_r

PostSubject: stock UK tail light?   Tail Lights - Page 4 EmptyMon Apr 29, 2013 1:34 pm

I am in the US and I am looking to get a stock UK tail light and mount. Does anyone have their stock mount setup laying around the garage that they would be willing to part with? The US setup is ridiculously huge compared to UK setup and the dealership around here didn't even know there was a difference. If so please PM me and let me know.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Tail Lights   Tail Lights - Page 4 Empty

Back to top Go down

Tail Lights
Page 4 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4