Welcome to the WRR/X Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Welcome to the WRR/X Forum

A place to share your passion for the WR250R/X!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
WR250R/X Forum

Larger Fuel tank!

Go down 
+39
malibu_dan
Machtig
greer
ed29
rpo83
hughtwg
griffin738
Akoffroader
wahilde
lancek
router.exe
2fiddy
derm75
Chadx
10Cup
motokid
fasteer
Longview
gkasper
Chrispy1200
Jäger
ADVJake
1moreroad
ZED
mwakey
asheville thumper
oldirt
SheWolf
INSTIGATOR
Cycletroll
Gargoyle
boogn1sh
scottmac
trlrunner
mtb
SteveRed
pete in atlanta
YamWOW!
Don T
43 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
AuthorMessage
Don T

Don T

Larger Fuel tank! Empty
PostSubject: Larger Fuel tank!   Larger Fuel tank! EmptyFri Feb 06, 2009 4:38 pm

I know that the lastest news is that Safari will have a 14L fuel tank ready in Marts, but...

As soon as someone finds a larger fuel tank for the WRR - PLEASE POST HERE!
Back to top Go down
YamWOW!
Admin
YamWOW!

Larger Fuel tank! Empty
PostSubject: Safari Tank   Larger Fuel tank! EmptyFri Feb 13, 2009 12:04 pm

I'm ready to pull the trigger on the new tank! I just want to see a real world review. deal I want to make sure it pulls all the the fuel that it holds. scratch
Back to top Go down
pete in atlanta

pete in atlanta

Larger Fuel tank! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Larger Fuel tank!   Larger Fuel tank! EmptySun Mar 01, 2009 2:33 am

dunno if this is news or note but here's the note on justgastanks.com:
"These will go into production on the 23rd and will start shipping to us around march 10th.

We still do not know the final price on these yet. The wait is almost over! Thanks for your patience."

http://www.justgastanks.com/store/index.php?main_page=product_info&cPath=1_70_368&products_id=1036
Back to top Go down
SteveRed

SteveRed

Larger Fuel tank! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Larger Fuel tank!   Larger Fuel tank! EmptySun Mar 01, 2009 7:43 am

I'm hoping to install my 14 Litre/3.7 gal tank some time this week. I am hoping it arrives early, it's a test tank for some "Real World Testing" and I want to also ensure that the steering damper we are devising will fit with the stock tank and the new Safari tank. I'll post pics as soon as we have the bike sorted. All the fuel take up problems have been sorted. There is now a vacuum pump internal which gets all but the last dregs out of the tank.

Cheers
Back to top Go down
mtb

mtb

Larger Fuel tank! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Larger Fuel tank!   Larger Fuel tank! EmptySun Mar 01, 2009 8:31 am

SteveRed wrote:
I'm hoping to install my 14 Litre/3.7 gal tank some time this week. I am hoping it arrives early, it's a test tank for some "Real World Testing" and I want to also ensure that the steering damper we are devising will fit with the stock tank and the new Safari tank. I'll post pics as soon as we have the bike sorted. All the fuel take up problems have been sorted. There is now a vacuum pump internal which gets all but the last dregs out of the tank.

Cheers

Nice.... thumb

May I ask... Will the tank come only in 14L? Will thee be other choices of capacity available?

Thank you sir
Back to top Go down
YamWOW!
Admin
YamWOW!

Larger Fuel tank! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Larger Fuel tank!   Larger Fuel tank! EmptySun Mar 01, 2009 11:43 am

SteveRed wrote:

Cheers
Sweet thumb

Admin
YamWOW!

Larger Fuel tank! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Larger Fuel tank!   Larger Fuel tank! EmptyWed Mar 11, 2009 8:08 pm

SteveRed wrote:

Cheers

Any word on the tank? lurk I think it is the most anticipated mod on the WRR/X.

Larger Fuel tank! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Larger Fuel tank!   Larger Fuel tank! EmptyTue Mar 17, 2009 3:12 pm

SteveRed wrote:
There is now a vacuum pump internal which gets all but the last dregs out of the tank.

Cheers

your kidding right??
Back to top Go down
scottmac

scottmac

Larger Fuel tank! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Larger Fuel tank!   Larger Fuel tank! EmptyThu Mar 19, 2009 9:52 pm

I took a peek at JustGasTanks.com and here's the latest news....

This product will be in stock on Friday 27 March, 2009.

That's next Friday! cheers

It won't be long now.
Back to top Go down
boogn1sh

boogn1sh

Larger Fuel tank! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Larger Fuel tank!   Larger Fuel tank! EmptyFri Mar 20, 2009 2:10 pm

Still no picture though.... baldy
Back to top Go down
scottmac

scottmac

Larger Fuel tank! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Larger Fuel tank!   Larger Fuel tank! EmptyFri Mar 20, 2009 7:15 pm

Larger Fuel tank! Jan09ADVRide003-1Larger Fuel tank! 460619755_ab28M-LThis is the picture posted on TT and ADV
Back to top Go down
Gargoyle

Gargoyle

Larger Fuel tank! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Larger Fuel tank!   Larger Fuel tank! EmptySat Mar 21, 2009 10:54 am

scottmac wrote:
Larger Fuel tank! 460619755_ab28M-L
I think these tanks look awesome. I am waiting to hear a few ride reports before buying one.

Scottmac which color did you order?
Back to top Go down
scottmac

scottmac

Larger Fuel tank! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Larger Fuel tank!   Larger Fuel tank! EmptySat Mar 21, 2009 11:10 am

Blue for me!
Back to top Go down
Cycletroll

Larger Fuel tank! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Larger Fuel tank!   Larger Fuel tank! EmptySat Mar 21, 2009 11:31 am

I ordered a white one. Hopefully it'll be coming soon!
I'll do a report on install and function once I get it. deal
Back to top Go down
YamWOW!
Admin
YamWOW!

Larger Fuel tank! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Larger Fuel tank!   Larger Fuel tank! EmptySun Mar 22, 2009 9:19 pm

I see Just Gas Tanks changed the date to April 17 now. dddog

INSTIGATOR

Larger Fuel tank! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Larger Fuel tank!   Larger Fuel tank! EmptySun Mar 22, 2009 9:23 pm

$400???? GAHHHH
Back to top Go down
scottmac

scottmac

Larger Fuel tank! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Larger Fuel tank!   Larger Fuel tank! EmptyMon Mar 23, 2009 6:11 pm

YamWOW! wrote:

I said it over on TT and I'll say it here....

That REALLY Sucks!!!! topes
Back to top Go down
boogn1sh

boogn1sh

Larger Fuel tank! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Larger Fuel tank!   Larger Fuel tank! EmptyMon Mar 23, 2009 8:11 pm

YamWOW! wrote:

This is insane. baldy
Back to top Go down
Don T

Don T

Larger Fuel tank! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Larger Fuel tank!   Larger Fuel tank! EmptyTue Mar 24, 2009 5:46 pm

The date have been changed so many times now - I woun't believe it's out until someone actualy have recieved one dddog
Back to top Go down
YamWOW!
Admin
YamWOW!

Larger Fuel tank! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Larger Fuel tank!   Larger Fuel tank! EmptyThu Apr 16, 2009 8:59 am

Anyone seen a new picture of the tank? The website says in stock April 24. justgastanks.com

Admin
YamWOW!

Larger Fuel tank! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Larger Fuel tank!   Larger Fuel tank! EmptyThu Apr 16, 2009 9:00 am

SteveRed wrote:

Cheers
lurk lurk lurk

Admin
YamWOW!

Larger Fuel tank! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Larger Fuel tank!   Larger Fuel tank! EmptyMon Apr 20, 2009 8:55 am

Larger Fuel tank! Wr250r

Here is a picture from justgastanks.com

Alpha Rider
SheWolf

Larger Fuel tank! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Larger Fuel tank!   Larger Fuel tank! EmptyMon Apr 20, 2009 9:24 am

Too bad there isn't an all view version so one can see how wide it looks and how it looks from the side.

oldirt

Larger Fuel tank! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Larger Fuel tank!   Larger Fuel tank! EmptyMon Apr 20, 2009 11:16 pm

I would like to ride it full of fuel, not to mention the effect on the front suspension.

Last edited by oldirt on Wed Apr 22, 2009 3:16 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
asheville thumper

asheville thumper

Larger Fuel tank! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Larger Fuel tank!   Larger Fuel tank! EmptyTue Apr 21, 2009 3:39 pm

Now the website says May 8, 2009 they will be in stock!!!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Larger Fuel tank! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Larger Fuel tank!   Larger Fuel tank! Empty

Back to top Go down

Larger Fuel tank!
Page 1 of 5Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next