Welcome to the WRR/X Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Welcome to the WRR/X Forum

A place to share your passion for the WR250R/X!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
WR250R/X Forum

zerk grease fittings in rear suspension... anyone?

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
rarepartbuilder

rarepartbuilder

zerk grease fittings in rear suspension... anyone? Empty
PostSubject: zerk grease fittings in rear suspension... anyone?   zerk grease fittings in rear suspension... anyone? EmptyTue Dec 09, 2014 8:08 pm

Hi Folks

Great site and mucho good reading.. i really like the energy here and its  a nice balanced place to hang out. thumb

I'm planning on keep the WRR for a while and am compiling a mental list of things i want to do during the off seasons. I  did a search here on the site for "grease fittings" and nothing popped up :hmmm: .

I installed grease fittings on the klr rear uni trac suspension a couple of years ago using   ->THIS<- info   and now  just give the bike a quick lube job each season with a grease gun... and would like to apply the same mod  to the WRR down the road.

has anybody put grease fittings on the wr250 models ?
Back to top Go down
mcdoudlehopper

mcdoudlehopper

PostSubject: Re: zerk grease fittings in rear suspension... anyone?   zerk grease fittings in rear suspension... anyone? EmptySun Jan 25, 2015 9:33 pm

Nice post will ponder the thought of doing this. Wanted to post so this was seen again.
Back to top Go down
nsrider

PostSubject: Re: zerk grease fittings in rear suspension... anyone?   zerk grease fittings in rear suspension... anyone? EmptyThu Jan 29, 2015 3:09 pm

I done that on my KLR650 a couple years ago but have not done it on my WR250R. Certainly makes greasing all the pivots easier.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: zerk grease fittings in rear suspension... anyone?   zerk grease fittings in rear suspension... anyone? Empty

Back to top Go down

zerk grease fittings in rear suspension... anyone?
Page 1 of 1