Welcome to the WRR/X Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Welcome to the WRR/X Forum

A place to share your passion for the WR250R/X!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
WR250R/X Forum

New Member - Milwaukee, Wisconsin

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
cjlavesser

cjlavesser

New Member - Milwaukee, Wisconsin Empty
PostSubject: New Member - Milwaukee, Wisconsin   New Member - Milwaukee, Wisconsin EmptyTue Apr 12, 2016 5:50 pm

Greetings.  I've been lurking for several weeks now and finally purchased a 2016 WR250R yesterday.
It's my first motorcycle, and is a frightening transition from the mountain bikes I've been thrashing on for the past 20+ years.
I've found a ton of knowledge sharing in the forums here, and I'm excited to keep learning.

If anyone is in or near Milwaukee, give me a holler.  I wouldn't mind hitting some trails with somebody.  (Have truck, will travel.)

~ Chris

New Member - Milwaukee, Wisconsin Wr250r10
Back to top Go down
Fiftygrit

Fiftygrit

New Member - Milwaukee, Wisconsin Empty
PostSubject: Re: New Member - Milwaukee, Wisconsin   New Member - Milwaukee, Wisconsin EmptyTue Apr 12, 2016 5:55 pm

Welcome, My son still rides his down hill mountain bikes and a Husky TE310 the bike riding seems to really have helped him riding the dirt bike, you will probable do just fine. cheer`s
Back to top Go down

New Member - Milwaukee, Wisconsin
Page 1 of 1