New to the WR250 but not motorcycling, have been riding for the past 20 years. All of my previous bikes were supersport/superbike/supernaked so this will be a big drop in total hp, but I'm going in eyes open.
I recently sold my BMW S1000R as I'm looking for something more appropriate for daily commuting and starting to explore dirt roads once in a while. I found a 2008 WR250X with only 8,000km's (5,000 miles) on the clock. Lots of aftermarket already included:
- Go Race suspension (front and rear)
- FMF exhaust with fuel management, powerbomb header
- 3 different seat selections
- rear luggage rack + givi box
- replica bodywork wrap - Japanese yellow/white/black scheme
I've ordered and installed the following:
- Michelin 2CT's
- 47 tooth sprocket with 112 link chain
- new brake pads (front & rear)
- Zeta guards with integrated signals
- 602 rear signals and DRC eliminator
Can't wait for the season to start so I can try the bike!