Welcome to the WRR/X Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Welcome to the WRR/X Forum

A place to share your passion for the WR250R/X!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
WR250R/X Forum

Another R² in Ottawa

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
craigq

craigq

Another R² in Ottawa Empty
PostSubject: Another R² in Ottawa   Another R² in Ottawa EmptyThu Jul 16, 2009 5:26 pm

Hi! Yet another new R² rider in Ottawa. Reading the WR² thread on ADVrider got me interested, then finding this forum and the wrrdualsport.com website pushed me over the edge. wings

Happy riding everyone! thumb
Back to top Go down
Chrispy1200

Chrispy1200

PostSubject: Re: Another R² in Ottawa   Another R² in Ottawa EmptyThu Jul 16, 2009 5:37 pm

Welcome !

We'll have to set up a meet sometime somewhere in the middle between Montreal and Ottawa. Between the two cities, I think there are three of us now. Very happy thumb
Back to top Go down
SheWolf
Alpha Rider
SheWolf

PostSubject: Re: Another R² in Ottawa   Another R² in Ottawa EmptyThu Jul 16, 2009 10:02 pm

Woo the Canucks are gaining in numbers!! cheers Welcome to the pack, and I'm sure you'll fit right in. thumb

PostSubject: Re: Another R² in Ottawa   Another R² in Ottawa Empty

Back to top Go down

Another R² in Ottawa
Page 1 of 1