Welcome to the WRR/X Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Welcome to the WRR/X Forum

A place to share your passion for the WR250R/X!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
WR250R/X Forum

Fuel Pump Pin Out (electrical sensor)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
sjgv

Fuel Pump Pin Out (electrical sensor)  Empty
PostSubject: Fuel Pump Pin Out (electrical sensor)    Fuel Pump Pin Out (electrical sensor)  EmptySun Mar 01, 2020 1:52 pm

Hey folks,
New here. Just bought a WR250R and my dumbass was taking the tank off when it slipped and fell. In falling I broke the fuel pump pipette and stripped the wires from the sensor. I have de-pinned the sensor so I can rewire to the cables but I'm wondering if anyone can help me out with the correct wiring order.

I know for sure cable A goes to pin 1  cheers  wings

I have searched online for a wiring diagram but haven't been able to find one that helps me.

Below are some pictures that will make more sense. (I can't post links since I just joined but all you gotta do is go to imgur.com and paste the last thing to see the pic. )
Cheers!

imgur.com/
S9xFIp7
biXC6qg
cvoMnLJ

Cheers!
Back to top Go down
Monica

Fuel Pump Pin Out (electrical sensor)  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fuel Pump Pin Out (electrical sensor)    Fuel Pump Pin Out (electrical sensor)  EmptyWed Apr 15, 2020 8:33 pm

If you're looking down at the harness plug on the bike side:

….Connector Tab (top)...….

Green/White....Black
Red/Blue......Black

And for further detail, if you look in the tank at the pump and can see the wire arrangement, the harness connects like this:

Green/Whi wire makes contact with the skinny off-white wire on the pump

Red/Blu wire makes contact with the fat Blue wire on the pump

The two Black wires obviously make contact with the two Black wires on the right side
Back to top Go down

Fuel Pump Pin Out (electrical sensor)
Page 1 of 1