Welcome to the WRR/X Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Welcome to the WRR/X Forum

A place to share your passion for the WR250R/X!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
WR250R/X Forum

Ottawa newbie with first bike

Go down 
+2
john92
CentralScrutinizer
6 posters
AuthorMessage
CentralScrutinizer

Ottawa newbie with first bike Empty
PostSubject: Ottawa newbie with first bike   Ottawa newbie with first bike EmptyThu Dec 24, 2009 12:16 am

Hey Everybody,
In October, after decideing that I wanted a duel purpose bike, I started a process of elimination. The Honda CRF230L was the first bike that was scratched off the list. The others quickly faded.

I picked up a 2009 WRR last week and put it into my sub-zero temperature garage until the spring. Haha, then I will try to figure out how to ride it.

CS
Back to top Go down
john92

PostSubject: Re: Ottawa newbie with first bike   Ottawa newbie with first bike EmptyThu Dec 24, 2009 12:43 am

Congratulations. If it's your first bike, you may have been happy with the others off the start. But I think you realize that you've made a great choice for the long haul.
Back to top Go down
craigq

craigq

PostSubject: Re: Ottawa newbie with first bike   Ottawa newbie with first bike EmptyThu Dec 24, 2009 6:11 am

Welcome! Only a couple of more months before the salt/snow is all gone. Be sure to check out the BMA, ODSC and OFTR.
Back to top Go down
inspector

inspector

PostSubject: Re: Ottawa newbie with first bike   Ottawa newbie with first bike EmptyThu Dec 24, 2009 1:07 pm

Welcome, hi!
Back to top Go down
Chrispy1200

Chrispy1200

PostSubject: Re: Ottawa newbie with first bike   Ottawa newbie with first bike EmptyThu Dec 24, 2009 1:17 pm

Welcome !

We'll have to set up for some rides in the springtime. Seems there are much more Ottawa WR250R/X owners than Montreal owners for some reason.
Back to top Go down
PonchoV

PostSubject: Re: Ottawa newbie with first bike   Ottawa newbie with first bike EmptySat Dec 26, 2009 11:20 pm

For a first bike you sure picked a winner, welcome
Back to top Go down
CentralScrutinizer

PostSubject: Re: Ottawa newbie with first bike   Ottawa newbie with first bike EmptySun Dec 27, 2009 9:07 pm

As far as there being a large community in Ottawa over Montreal, not sure why. But I do know there are some awesome trails near my cottage West of Ottawa- Madawaska Valley area.
Back to top Go down
PonchoV

PostSubject: Re: Ottawa newbie with first bike   Ottawa newbie with first bike EmptySun Dec 27, 2009 9:49 pm

Down here in the Deep South, that sounds like an invite Ottawa newbie with first bike 93746
Back to top Go down
CentralScrutinizer

PostSubject: Re: Ottawa newbie with first bike   Ottawa newbie with first bike EmptySun Dec 27, 2009 10:00 pm

Come on up anytime! At -9C though Florida looks a little more apealing. It's great in the summer/fall though. Thousands of miles of trail.
Back to top Go down
PonchoV

PostSubject: Re: Ottawa newbie with first bike   Ottawa newbie with first bike EmptySun Dec 27, 2009 10:09 pm

Ok then when do we make a left off of I-95 & follow the snow plows?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Ottawa newbie with first bike   Ottawa newbie with first bike Empty

Back to top Go down

Ottawa newbie with first bike
Page 1 of 1