Welcome to the WRR/X Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Welcome to the WRR/X Forum

A place to share your passion for the WR250R/X!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
WR250R/X Forum

Zeta LED Flashers Only 4 LED's Are Flashing Instead Of 8

Go down 
AuthorMessage

Zeta LED Flashers Only 4 LED's Are Flashing Instead Of 8 Empty
PostSubject: Zeta LED Flashers Only 4 LED's Are Flashing Instead Of 8   Zeta LED Flashers Only 4 LED's Are Flashing Instead Of 8 EmptyFri Mar 12, 2010 12:16 am

I Installed My Zeta Handguards W Flasher Protectors Today. One Of The Flashers Isnt Flashing Correctly. Instead Of All 8 Of The Little LED Lights Flashing Like It Should, Only Four Are Flashing. If I Jiggle The Wire Or Press Inward On The Wires Toward The Flasher All 8 Will Blink But If The Wires Move Around It Goes Back To Only 4 LED's. Its Only One Of The Flashers Though The Other One Works Fine. Anyone Else Have This Problem Or Know What Could Be Wrong? Just A Bad Connection Or Something I Guess.
Back to top Go down
SheWolf
Alpha Rider
SheWolf

PostSubject: Re: Zeta LED Flashers Only 4 LED's Are Flashing Instead Of 8   Zeta LED Flashers Only 4 LED's Are Flashing Instead Of 8 EmptyFri Mar 12, 2010 12:58 am

Sounds like you've got either a wire partially soldered in the actual circuit board itself, or a broken wire leading to it. If it was a connection that you did, it wouldn't work at all. Seeing you've only got intermittent 4/8 going at any given time leads me to believe you've got a faulty one there. Zeta LED Flashers Only 4 LED's Are Flashing Instead Of 8 Suspect

A wolf's voice echoed down the mountain 'Share the bounty of the hunt with your brothers and sisters, and forever be strong and free.' Zeta LED Flashers Only 4 LED's Are Flashing Instead Of 8 Wolf_b10
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Zeta LED Flashers Only 4 LED's Are Flashing Instead Of 8   Zeta LED Flashers Only 4 LED's Are Flashing Instead Of 8 EmptyFri Mar 12, 2010 1:10 am

I Hope I Can Fix It Myself. I Dont Want To Have To Buy Another Flasher.
Back to top Go down
SheWolf
Alpha Rider
SheWolf

PostSubject: Re: Zeta LED Flashers Only 4 LED's Are Flashing Instead Of 8   Zeta LED Flashers Only 4 LED's Are Flashing Instead Of 8 EmptyFri Mar 12, 2010 1:19 am

You shouldn't have to. Wherever you bought it from should be able to send it back and replace it with a new one, as long as you haven't damaged it at all.

A wolf's voice echoed down the mountain 'Share the bounty of the hunt with your brothers and sisters, and forever be strong and free.' Zeta LED Flashers Only 4 LED's Are Flashing Instead Of 8 Wolf_b10
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Zeta LED Flashers Only 4 LED's Are Flashing Instead Of 8   Zeta LED Flashers Only 4 LED's Are Flashing Instead Of 8 EmptyFri Mar 12, 2010 1:27 am

Im gonna try to fix it just because I dont want to go through the hassle and wait time to get the new one. It took 25 days to to finally recieve the zeta stuff cause it was on backorder or something. If All else fails though I'll return it.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Zeta LED Flashers Only 4 LED's Are Flashing Instead Of 8   Zeta LED Flashers Only 4 LED's Are Flashing Instead Of 8 Empty

Back to top Go down

Zeta LED Flashers Only 4 LED's Are Flashing Instead Of 8
Page 1 of 1