Welcome to the WRR/X Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Welcome to the WRR/X Forum

A place to share your passion for the WR250R/X!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
WR250R/X Forum

Pack-out Picture Thread

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
malibu_dan

malibu_dan

Pack-out Picture Thread Empty
PostSubject: Pack-out Picture Thread   Pack-out Picture Thread EmptyWed Mar 31, 2010 11:40 pm

I'd like y'all to post up some pictures of your camping / adventure packing. A picture of all your gear laid out before packing. And a picture of all your gear packed onto the bike. Please include a list of the gear if you're of the a-retentive nature.

You know you've taken these pictures. Post 'em up! Pack-out Picture Thread 163123
Back to top Go down
lukachuki

PostSubject: Re: Pack-out Picture Thread   Pack-out Picture Thread EmptyMon Apr 19, 2010 8:15 am

This thread isn't exactly taking off. I too would like to see what people get on their bike.

I'm trying to track down a used R2 and one of the things I'm most excited about is converting it to a true adventure bike. By that I mean a bike that I can camp off of almost anywhere. I have owned a lot of dual sported bikes in the past but I have never attempted to camp off of one.

So anyway take some pictures of that gear and post as it willl help camping noobs such as myself get sorted.

I saw yamwow's thread and it is very informative.
Back to top Go down
Joe Dirt

PostSubject: Re: Pack-out Picture Thread   Pack-out Picture Thread EmptyFri Oct 01, 2010 12:37 pm

Here's a link to one of my blog post's where I detailed my pack list for Idaho. http://averagejoesviewoftheworld.blogspot.com/2010/08/whats-in-bag.html

I carry different things in different places for my typical weekend camping trips.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Pack-out Picture Thread   Pack-out Picture Thread Empty

Back to top Go down

Pack-out Picture Thread
Page 1 of 1