Welcome to the WRR/X Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Welcome to the WRR/X Forum

A place to share your passion for the WR250R/X!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
WR250R/X Forum

IMS 3 GALLON TALLY!

Go down 
+89
Mr.Metal
SoupSandwich
mtb
RichardU
okdq
GsVs
RimBenty
Crawdaddy
mnormand
jimrobinette
DS-Jack
kjharn
gas_pig70
1moreroad
Machtig
Medski
john92
riata
TierHawg
e010584
mhm2a
cryptomundo
Farmer17
simonpig
IfuleU
flatboarder
eakins
blaisew
seattlechronic
KLRchickie
Hetch
BigBird
acmebot
oldirt
Scharcon
Berwyn Henderson
Racer83
vwsandman
msfagnani
abchel
MeefZah
PooTeeTat
bikepsych
Dancamp
SteveO
jviz1
router.exe
duanew
jonny-NITRO
xcel
picard
andrewlat
Hertz
D-Rail
ZED
taoshum
PYG RYDR
matttys
Cool#9
njbill
Akasy
malibu_dan
Joe Dirt
Ryan Nelson
Big-t
granite4brains
skierd
Jellyhead
aaronhall555
texasreb
Corprin
Twinct
superbee24
toast
SpiritWolf15
sswrx
R_Lefebvre
jlpred
3KGT_Maddness
X-Racer
clint
Trailmoto
2goose
Ozy
Matty
rydnseek
motokid
deerHater
SheWolf
93 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 13 ... 25  Next
AuthorMessage
Jellyhead

IMS 3 GALLON TALLY! - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: IMS 3 GALLON TALLY!   IMS 3 GALLON TALLY! - Page 2 EmptyTue Jun 29, 2010 7:16 pm

I would like one. Thanks
Back to top Go down
skierd

PostSubject: Re: IMS 3 GALLON TALLY!   IMS 3 GALLON TALLY! - Page 2 EmptyTue Jun 29, 2010 7:31 pm

I want one. thumb
Back to top Go down
granite4brains

granite4brains

PostSubject: Re: IMS 3 GALLON TALLY!   IMS 3 GALLON TALLY! - Page 2 EmptyTue Jun 29, 2010 7:45 pm

alright, obviously I'm the cheap bastard in the group ... but, $250!! if that's the limited time special, how much is it going to cost normally?

Either way, I will eventually be getting one too
Back to top Go down
SheWolf
Alpha Rider
SheWolf

PostSubject: Re: IMS 3 GALLON TALLY!   IMS 3 GALLON TALLY! - Page 2 EmptyTue Jun 29, 2010 8:00 pm

Just shy of $280. $274.95. We get $25 off that, and that will only apply to whoever gets on the pre-order release list. We basically get first dibs on the first tanks that are released, then once the list has been exhausted, the price goes back to MSRP. thumb

Last edited by SheWolf on Wed Jun 30, 2010 10:20 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
rydnseek

rydnseek

PostSubject: Re: IMS 3 GALLON TALLY!   IMS 3 GALLON TALLY! - Page 2 EmptyTue Jun 29, 2010 8:11 pm

Lynn, i already am on the list, but i'd prefer the natural if i can get it..

thanks for heading this up for all of us.. I'll probably spring for the 4.5 when it comes out.
scotty
Back to top Go down
rydnseek

rydnseek

PostSubject: Re: IMS 3 GALLON TALLY!   IMS 3 GALLON TALLY! - Page 2 EmptyTue Jun 29, 2010 8:13 pm

texasreb wrote:
I will probably be in also. Anyone speculate on how far the WR will go with the smaller tank?

I would guess about 50% further.. wink
Back to top Go down
SheWolf
Alpha Rider
SheWolf

PostSubject: Re: IMS 3 GALLON TALLY!   IMS 3 GALLON TALLY! - Page 2 EmptyTue Jun 29, 2010 8:17 pm

Yep, I've got you on the list Scotty. Put 'natural' next to your name. thumb

granite4brains

PostSubject: Re: IMS 3 GALLON TALLY!   IMS 3 GALLON TALLY! - Page 2 EmptyWed Jun 30, 2010 12:10 am

thanks shewolf! After looking at other tanks, I guess that price is pretty decent. I'll be getting one of the IMS tanks for sure, but not now with the special - I just bought way too much other crap for the bike ... HEY, maybe I'm not that cheap after all IMS 3 GALLON TALLY! - Page 2 525406
Back to top Go down
Big-t

PostSubject: Re: IMS 3 GALLON TALLY!   IMS 3 GALLON TALLY! - Page 2 EmptyWed Jun 30, 2010 7:55 am

Put me down for one.....I'm thinking,natural
Back to top Go down
Ryan Nelson

PostSubject: Re: IMS 3 GALLON TALLY!   IMS 3 GALLON TALLY! - Page 2 EmptyWed Jun 30, 2010 8:18 am

I want one and have to have it for a trip in mid August.
Black tank.
Back to top Go down
motokid
motokid

PostSubject: Re: IMS 3 GALLON TALLY!   IMS 3 GALLON TALLY! - Page 2 EmptyWed Jun 30, 2010 8:36 am

My heart says yes...my budget says no.

Sorry...I just don't have the money for it.

I'm hoping that one of you might sell their 3 gallon tank once the 4.5 comes out. IMS 3 GALLON TALLY! - Page 2 810411

Airbox Door Removed - Flapper glued - AIS removed
FmF Q4
Bridgestone Battlax BT-003rs
Back to top Go down
Ryan Nelson

PostSubject: Re: IMS 3 GALLON TALLY!   IMS 3 GALLON TALLY! - Page 2 EmptyWed Jun 30, 2010 8:45 am

motokid wrote:

I'm hoping that one of you might sell their 3 gallon tank once the 4.5 comes out.

I'll be one of those guys selling their 3 gal when the big one comes out.
Back to top Go down
Joe Dirt

PostSubject: Re: IMS 3 GALLON TALLY!   IMS 3 GALLON TALLY! - Page 2 EmptyWed Jun 30, 2010 9:24 am

I'll take one in Natural! And I need it before August. IMS 3 GALLON TALLY! - Page 2 942737
Back to top Go down
SheWolf
Alpha Rider
SheWolf

PostSubject: Re: IMS 3 GALLON TALLY!   IMS 3 GALLON TALLY! - Page 2 EmptyWed Jun 30, 2010 10:23 am

Do you want me to put you on the list Ryan, or are you going to get one afterwards?

Alpha Rider
SheWolf

PostSubject: Re: IMS 3 GALLON TALLY!   IMS 3 GALLON TALLY! - Page 2 EmptyWed Jun 30, 2010 11:53 am

Sweet, we're up to 40 confirmed. Anyone who hasn't given me their color preference please PM me your color and I will put it next to your name.

So far from WRR/X we have:

SheWolf
Deerhater (black)
Rydnseek (natural)
RobR (2 tanks)
Ozy (black)
2Goose
Trailmoto (black/blue)
Clint (black)
x-Racer
3KGTMadness
jlpred
mtb
sswrx (black)
toast
superbee (black)
twinct (black)
aaronhall
jellyhead (black)
BigT (natural)
Joe Dirt (natural)
Berwyn Henderson (natural)
Cool#9 (black)
MattyS (natural)
Taoshum (blue)
Skierd (natural)
Andrewlat

DuaneW (black)
Router.exe (black)
DaveB (black)
Jviz1 (black)
Dancamp
PooTeeTat (black)
MeefZah (natural)
NjBill (blue)
Racer83 (black)
Scharcon (black)
Olddirt (black or blue)
Gediehl4 (black)
Acmebot (black)
SteveO (blue)
BigBird (natural)
Hetch (black)
Texasreb (black)
Zed (black)
KLRChickie (blue)
SeattleChronic (black)
abchel
Artoo (black)
Jonny_NITRO (black)
Bhmax (black)
Blaisew (black)
IfuleU (natural)
Cryptomundo (black)
Mhm2a (natural)
e010584 (black)
TierHawg (black)
Cmtnwr (black)
John92 (black)
gas_pig (black)

DS-Jack (black)

If I have missed anyone, please let me know and I will add you to the list; there are a few members who are on ADV on here, but again, if you don't see your name on either places let me know and I will get you on the list. thumb

Last edited by SheWolf on Tue Sep 14, 2010 8:16 pm; edited 49 times in total
Back to top Go down
malibu_dan

malibu_dan

PostSubject: Re: IMS 3 GALLON TALLY!   IMS 3 GALLON TALLY! - Page 2 EmptyWed Jun 30, 2010 4:56 pm

Do NOT put me on the list. I do not want one of those UGLY IMS tanks. Plus the best thing I ever did was get the horrid stock shrouds off the bike...

IMS 3 GALLON TALLY! - Page 2 613970

You're being a good advocate, Lynn. Keep it up; way to represent!!!
Back to top Go down
SheWolf
Alpha Rider
SheWolf

PostSubject: Re: IMS 3 GALLON TALLY!   IMS 3 GALLON TALLY! - Page 2 EmptyWed Jun 30, 2010 8:26 pm

Hey Danno I have a case of beer here with your name on it. freaky

malibu_dan

PostSubject: Re: IMS 3 GALLON TALLY!   IMS 3 GALLON TALLY! - Page 2 EmptyWed Jun 30, 2010 8:57 pm

You don't know how much I'd love to bring the family up that way, ride the ridges, and kick back a few. We could spend a month of Sundays there and still want to soak in more!

IMS 3 GALLON TALLY! - Page 2 867936
Back to top Go down
Akasy

PostSubject: IMS tank   IMS 3 GALLON TALLY! - Page 2 EmptyWed Jun 30, 2010 9:04 pm

I have not looked at the manual to see if the low fuel is a sensor or just computed, but has anyone asked about the low fuel light still working? If it functions I will go with black, if not then natural. Also glad that the original pump will fit and with no aux pump--nice!
Thanks for putting this together.
Back to top Go down
SheWolf
Alpha Rider
SheWolf

PostSubject: Re: IMS 3 GALLON TALLY!   IMS 3 GALLON TALLY! - Page 2 EmptyWed Jun 30, 2010 9:12 pm

The fuel light will come on still, as it's all part of the pump assembly. Chuck told me that the 4.5 will have to have the secondary pump, but this one is pretty straight forward. This one will also incorporate the left front black plastic that normally covers the fuse panel/coolant rez, so getting an actual eyeball to see the fuel level will be pretty difficult with the natural tank. Being that the natural will be what it is, looking down into the tank will make it easier to see where the fuel is sitting vs the black one. thumb

njbill

PostSubject: Re: IMS 3 GALLON TALLY!   IMS 3 GALLON TALLY! - Page 2 EmptyWed Jun 30, 2010 10:16 pm

Do they have any plans to make a blue one?
Back to top Go down
SheWolf
Alpha Rider
SheWolf

PostSubject: Re: IMS 3 GALLON TALLY!   IMS 3 GALLON TALLY! - Page 2 EmptyWed Jun 30, 2010 10:32 pm

You bet! Normal production will be Yamaha blue and black; white and natural will be done on request. thumb

3KGT_Maddness

PostSubject: Re: IMS 3 GALLON TALLY!   IMS 3 GALLON TALLY! - Page 2 EmptyThu Jul 01, 2010 1:53 pm

Need some photochoppers to render up some pictures of what each different color will look like on the bike. I'm having trouble deciding what would look best.
Back to top Go down
njbill

njbill

PostSubject: Re: IMS 3 GALLON TALLY!   IMS 3 GALLON TALLY! - Page 2 EmptyThu Jul 01, 2010 8:03 pm

3KGT_Maddness wrote:
Need some photochoppers to render up some pictures of what each different color will look like on the bike. I'm having trouble deciding what would look best.

+1
Back to top Go down
Cool#9

Cool#9

PostSubject: Re: IMS 3 GALLON TALLY!   IMS 3 GALLON TALLY! - Page 2 EmptySat Jul 03, 2010 3:59 pm

I'd also like one, in black. Thanks!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: IMS 3 GALLON TALLY!   IMS 3 GALLON TALLY! - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

IMS 3 GALLON TALLY!
Page 2 of 25Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 13 ... 25  Next