Welcome to the WRR/X Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Welcome to the WRR/X Forum

A place to share your passion for the WR250R/X!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
WR250R/X Forum

Wolfman E-10 Saddlebags and Sweetchecks

Go down 
+4
Ryan Nelson
SheWolf
X-Racer
RobR
8 posters
AuthorMessage
RobR

RobR

Wolfman E-10 Saddlebags and Sweetchecks Empty
PostSubject: Wolfman E-10 Saddlebags and Sweetchecks   Wolfman E-10 Saddlebags and Sweetchecks EmptyFri Jul 02, 2010 5:43 pm

So I've been cruising around town with my Sweetcheeks lately and really like them. I'm looking to get some Wolfman E-10 Enduro saddlebags but it looks like they might interfere with the placement of the Sweetcheeks.

Has anyone run this combo before and would you care to share some insight?

Thx

-Rob
Back to top Go down
X-Racer

X-Racer

PostSubject: Re: Wolfman E-10 Saddlebags and Sweetchecks   Wolfman E-10 Saddlebags and Sweetchecks EmptyFri Jul 02, 2010 10:25 pm

My sweetcheeks has her own bike so there is no interference at all. Wolfman E-10 Saddlebags and Sweetchecks 851577
Back to top Go down
SheWolf
Alpha Rider
SheWolf

PostSubject: Re: Wolfman E-10 Saddlebags and Sweetchecks   Wolfman E-10 Saddlebags and Sweetchecks EmptySat Jul 03, 2010 12:48 am

One for Rob... *puts mark in the mud* thumb

RobR

PostSubject: Re: Wolfman E-10 Saddlebags and Sweetchecks   Wolfman E-10 Saddlebags and Sweetchecks EmptySat Jul 03, 2010 7:33 am

Nice, I'm hanging out with a bunch of comedians now.

By Sweetchecks, I mean these: http://cycle-analyst.com/sweetcheeks.htm

The War Department won't ride 2-up with me. ;)
Back to top Go down
SheWolf
Alpha Rider
SheWolf

PostSubject: Re: Wolfman E-10 Saddlebags and Sweetchecks   Wolfman E-10 Saddlebags and Sweetchecks EmptySat Jul 03, 2010 10:21 am

I've seen those on the web before. Never met one in person. Funny how they make such an animal for comfort while riding, yet on the disclaimer it says not warranted for use on a moving vehicle. Suspect

RobR

PostSubject: Re: Wolfman E-10 Saddlebags and Sweetchecks   Wolfman E-10 Saddlebags and Sweetchecks EmptySat Jul 03, 2010 10:25 am

I'm guessing it has to do with legal issues.

They are really comfortable - its amazing what a simple design and 2 soda bottles can do for long rides on the slab.
Back to top Go down
Ryan Nelson

PostSubject: Re: Wolfman E-10 Saddlebags and Sweetchecks   Wolfman E-10 Saddlebags and Sweetchecks EmptySun Jul 04, 2010 12:12 am

Sweetcheeks and a Sterns Walmart ATV seat cover works like a charm.
Normal rides I'll remove the sweetcheeks bottles, and run the sweetcheeks on multiday 200 mile/day trips.
Back to top Go down
10Cup

10Cup

PostSubject: I use mine with Bags   Wolfman E-10 Saddlebags and Sweetchecks EmptySun Jul 11, 2010 6:06 pm

I have ridden with the Dirtbagz and they do give a little "lift" to the sweet cheeks but actually help the comfort. Doubt that Wolfman are any different. Will know for sure soon as I have my new Wolfman saddle bags and rack on order.
Back to top Go down
GsVs

PostSubject: Size ??   Wolfman E-10 Saddlebags and Sweetchecks EmptySun Jul 11, 2010 9:20 pm

Hey 10Cup .... and ...... RobR ....

What size (Width) of "Sweet Cheeks" did you get for the WR Seat ?? And what did you put into the pockets ??

Do you have any pictures of how you attached them ??

Thanks ...

10Cup wrote:
I have ridden with the Dirtbagz and they do give a little "lift" to the sweet cheeks but actually help the comfort. Doubt that Wolfman are any different. Will know for sure soon as I have my new Wolfman saddle bags and rack on order.
Back to top Go down
10Cup

10Cup

PostSubject: Sweet Cheeks   Wolfman E-10 Saddlebags and Sweetchecks EmptyTue Jul 13, 2010 5:31 pm

GsVs wrote:
Hey 10Cup .... and ...... RobR ....

What size (Width) of "Sweet Cheeks" did you get for the WR Seat ?? And what did you put into the pockets ??

Do you have any pictures of how you attached them ??

Thanks ...

10Cup wrote:

You need the 7" wide size. I sew on a piece of Velcro and don't use the front tie downs because the Alaska Leather pad holds the front down. This is a VERY comfortable combination. You can ride all day everyday with no sore spots Wolfman E-10 Saddlebags and Sweetchecks 61865 Also as you can see from the pic's I use MSR fuel bottles wrapped with some 3/8" high density foam so I have my emergency fuel too.

Wolfman E-10 Saddlebags and Sweetchecks DSC00304
Wolfman E-10 Saddlebags and Sweetchecks DSC00305
Wolfman E-10 Saddlebags and Sweetchecks DSC00306
Back to top Go down
GsVs

PostSubject: Info ...   Wolfman E-10 Saddlebags and Sweetchecks EmptyWed Jul 14, 2010 9:25 am

Hey 10Cup ...

Thanks for the info and photos ...
Back to top Go down
skierd

PostSubject: Re: Wolfman E-10 Saddlebags and Sweetchecks   Wolfman E-10 Saddlebags and Sweetchecks EmptyWed Jul 14, 2010 12:42 pm

I've had a sweetcheeks sitting here for over a year and never really messed with it, I probably should one day. But, I did take them out of my random gear clutter pile to give a quick layup on the bike... With how my wolfman enduro saddle bags (the original, not E10's) mount, the bottom of the sweet cheeks and the top of the bags are going to try to occupy the same space when both are full. There might be enough clearance, but its raining today and I didn't want to spend a ton of time outside fiddling right now.
Back to top Go down
R_Lefebvre

PostSubject: Re: Wolfman E-10 Saddlebags and Sweetchecks   Wolfman E-10 Saddlebags and Sweetchecks EmptyWed Jul 14, 2010 1:46 pm

SheWolf wrote:
I've seen those on the web before. Never met one in person. Funny how they make such an animal for comfort while riding, yet on the disclaimer it says not warranted for use on a moving vehicle. Suspect

They're in for a rude awakening if they think that disclaimer will protect them from a lawsuit when the product is very obviously only intended to be used while riding.
Back to top Go down
SheWolf
Alpha Rider
SheWolf

PostSubject: Re: Wolfman E-10 Saddlebags and Sweetchecks   Wolfman E-10 Saddlebags and Sweetchecks EmptyWed Jul 14, 2010 1:51 pm

Well yeah...I mean really, come on! You don't fab up a piece like that to have it sit on your bike, and the bike doesn't turn a wheel. Wolfman E-10 Saddlebags and Sweetchecks 724854

PostSubject: Re: Wolfman E-10 Saddlebags and Sweetchecks   Wolfman E-10 Saddlebags and Sweetchecks Empty

Back to top Go down

Wolfman E-10 Saddlebags and Sweetchecks
Page 1 of 1