Welcome to the WRR/X Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Welcome to the WRR/X Forum

A place to share your passion for the WR250R/X!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
WR250R/X Forum

IMS 4.5 Gallon Tally!

Go down 
+114
migrant
Fuzzy Wrench
OLDOG717
Arkmage
craftycoder
Subaru297
yaw
titanpilot
cyborg
GsVs
mcwbyu82
shep
eakins
mordicai
Huskerwrx
Shoootr
TierHawg
bsheet2
trinc4me
NorgeWR2X
ramz
EnderTheX
Chadx
mrgeoff
MotoMind
toast
ericw
mhm2a
Steez
WRXer
phroenips
Hertz
Muddyrabbit
Graham
fusil
Jäger
mwgak
crash a-ron
Huron52
noch
frankperu
bzshadow
Scharcon
rydnseek
Ushuaia Or Bust
CopaMundial
skidplate
The Breeze
Onetrackmind
spadgitt
47une
Justlookin
skierd
speedfiend
MidContinent Rider
skisauveur
vasculopath
leftystrat62
johnnyadventurepants
Rider_WV
dwsmith
thinair
little squirt
jeickerman
TBird1
Mr Wizard
blaisew
bmacw
David Haynes
dysco
Stormy Weather
trav72
dc4stroke
RimBenty
deerHater
clapped_r6
njbill
malibu_dan
cryptomundo
cuban11182
Hitman
john92
Eurastus
Joe Dirt
BPG
bajaharley
edteamslr
2goose
joenuclear
superbee24
kjharn
cibo
Olmer
Six8
Corkonian
bikepsych
WRRSam
simmons1
HAPPYSILLYFACE
thumpjump
Ryan Nelson
mtntrails
dirtnadvil
R_Lefebvre
MotoDad
Dancamp
Trailmoto
clint
Captain Midnight
wrxdraginpegs
Boondocker
Jersey Devil
PYG RYDR
SheWolf
118 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 12 ... 21, 22, 23 ... 25 ... 29  Next
AuthorMessage
speedfiend

IMS 4.5 Gallon Tally! - Page 22 Empty
PostSubject: Re: IMS 4.5 Gallon Tally!   IMS 4.5 Gallon Tally! - Page 22 EmptyWed Apr 27, 2011 4:39 pm

IMS Products: 1-800-237-9906

Have your credit card ready

Tell them you're from the wr250r forum and get the 359.95 price with freeship.

Notify rabbit to count you out.
Back to top Go down
Chadx

PostSubject: Re: IMS 4.5 Gallon Tally!   IMS 4.5 Gallon Tally! - Page 22 EmptyWed Apr 27, 2011 5:09 pm

Done and in the queue (somewhere). That worked much better than the email inquiry. Thanks.
Back to top Go down
Muddyrabbit

PostSubject: Re: IMS 4.5 Gallon Tally!   IMS 4.5 Gallon Tally! - Page 22 EmptyWed Apr 27, 2011 5:33 pm

On the plus side, everyone who had already paid GPS, your order is already in and IMS has your shipping info. The guys on my list that have trips coming up should be the first tanks shipped.
Back to top Go down
SheWolf
Alpha Rider
SheWolf

PostSubject: Re: IMS 4.5 Gallon Tally!   IMS 4.5 Gallon Tally! - Page 22 EmptyWed Apr 27, 2011 7:16 pm

I'm still sending ppl your way Rabbit, it's their choice... but great if you are still getting more to the list. The little guy can always use support. thumb I'm getting PM's from ppl outside this and ADV for this group buy on the skid lid. eeek I hope you can shake that powder puff tail of yours real fast there Rabbit. poser2 We're gonna need a miracle in the shipping dept. when everything is all said and done and still able to breathe after the dust settles. deal

PostSubject: Re: IMS 4.5 Gallon Tally!   IMS 4.5 Gallon Tally! - Page 22 EmptyWed Apr 27, 2011 7:47 pm

Actualy I can't process any more orders for the tank, part of the snafu was this tank was not supposed to available to dealers at all. So beyond the guys that already paid they have to go to IMS.
Back to top Go down
speedfiend

PostSubject: Re: IMS 4.5 Gallon Tally!   IMS 4.5 Gallon Tally! - Page 22 EmptyWed Apr 27, 2011 9:34 pm

Rabbit: That was never a condition of our agreement,

Darth IMS: Perhaps you think you're being treated unfairly?

Rabbit: No.

Darth IMS: Good. It would be unfortunate if I had to leave a garrison here.

Rabbit: This deal is getting worse all the time!

Suspect
Back to top Go down
Muddyrabbit

PostSubject: Re: IMS 4.5 Gallon Tally!   IMS 4.5 Gallon Tally! - Page 22 EmptyWed Apr 27, 2011 9:40 pm

speedfiend wrote:

Suspect

I have no idea what you are talking about.
Back to top Go down
SheWolf
Alpha Rider
SheWolf

PostSubject: Re: IMS 4.5 Gallon Tally!   IMS 4.5 Gallon Tally! - Page 22 EmptyWed Apr 27, 2011 10:12 pm

Ok, let's just make sure that everyone is on par with who gets their tanks from rabbit, and who has to go thru IMS due to the fuck-up thru IMS. No need to get anal. :nono:

PostSubject: Re: IMS 4.5 Gallon Tally!   IMS 4.5 Gallon Tally! - Page 22 EmptyWed Apr 27, 2011 10:39 pm

speedfiend wrote:

Suspect

OMG, I just got it. The scene is Cloud City in Star Wars V, I'm Lando Callrissian, and IMS is D.V.
that's funny as hell now that I got it.
Back to top Go down
speedfiend

PostSubject: Re: IMS 4.5 Gallon Tally!   IMS 4.5 Gallon Tally! - Page 22 EmptyWed Apr 27, 2011 10:52 pm

It just popped into my head after reading your previous post. Don't know what was anal about it.
Back to top Go down
Muddyrabbit

PostSubject: Re: IMS 4.5 Gallon Tally!   IMS 4.5 Gallon Tally! - Page 22 EmptyWed Apr 27, 2011 11:01 pm

I think we initially took it out of context and it appeared to have a different meaning and tone. My bad.
Back to top Go down
47une

47une

PostSubject: Re: IMS 4.5 Gallon Tally!   IMS 4.5 Gallon Tally! - Page 22 EmptyThu Apr 28, 2011 8:36 am

Bummer, wish I could call without it costing me as much as the new tank! Being in Australia, I will just have to wait for a reply to the e-mail. I sent one two days ago and still no reply yet... oh well.
Back to top Go down
R_Lefebvre

PostSubject: Re: IMS 4.5 Gallon Tally!   IMS 4.5 Gallon Tally! - Page 22 EmptyThu Apr 28, 2011 1:10 pm

Well, since the GB is going to run to the end of July, I'm just going to wait and see how this all shakes out.
Back to top Go down
rydnseek

rydnseek

PostSubject: Re: IMS 4.5 Gallon Tally!   IMS 4.5 Gallon Tally! - Page 22 EmptySat Apr 30, 2011 10:51 am

I called ims yesterday & ordered a natural. They said they have about 6 or so paid for, & expect the first shipment monday. So next week sometime the first wave should come in to those who have paid for them. It sounded like naturals were the first run. I don't know about the availability of the other colors, or when they will ship.

Anyway, i'll be one of the guinea pigs for this tank.. i'll posts some pics when it comes in.

..too bad about the screwup for rabbit.. at least if they drop ship the ones you got on order, it will be less trouble for you & everyone should get their tanks a bit quicker. I would think those who have paid for the naturals would get theirs this week, when the others ship out.

For those who are disgruntled with corporate practices & business ineptitude, think how much worse it could be if the federal govt. ran it. I hear obama wants to take over all the aftermarket moto tank business, so all transactions for new tanks will go through him. The new tanks will only come in red (blue looks republican), and they will only hold 1/2 gallon to save fuel. They will have all the environmental restrictions, & will cost $10,000 to manufacture. But with the govt. subsidy, they will only cost us $12000. The inner city poor & illegal aliens will get them for free.

ok.. sorry about that..
Back to top Go down
speedfiend

PostSubject: Re: IMS 4.5 Gallon Tally!   IMS 4.5 Gallon Tally! - Page 22 EmptySat Apr 30, 2011 11:04 am

rydnseek wrote:

For those who are disgruntled with corporate practices & business ineptitude, think how much worse it could be if the federal govt. ran it.

Or the Empire. Suspect
Back to top Go down
mordicai

PostSubject: Re: IMS 4.5 Gallon Tally!   IMS 4.5 Gallon Tally! - Page 22 EmptySat Apr 30, 2011 11:18 am

Ya I know rydnseek, what a shit president. We can all hope that Donald Trump runs and gets elected. I've had it with smart presidents. My vote go's to the dumb,red neck assholes.....nice to see you share my views
Back to top Go down
skierd

PostSubject: Re: IMS 4.5 Gallon Tally!   IMS 4.5 Gallon Tally! - Page 22 EmptySat Apr 30, 2011 1:19 pm

Can we please keep the political barbs out of this thread. K thnx. budah dddog

Back to top Go down
SheWolf
Alpha Rider
SheWolf

PostSubject: Re: IMS 4.5 Gallon Tally!   IMS 4.5 Gallon Tally! - Page 22 EmptySat Apr 30, 2011 2:43 pm

Yeah this went off topic. :nono: Feel free to post up that stuff in the other area, I'm sure you'll get a lot of interesting diatribe. lurk

rydnseek

PostSubject: Re: IMS 4.5 Gallon Tally!   IMS 4.5 Gallon Tally! - Page 22 EmptySat Apr 30, 2011 3:22 pm

my bad.. politics & religion are not for polite society.. or moto forums..

..i did think that general griping about the govt was ok, though. I did it with bush all the time & no one complained..
Back to top Go down
SheWolf
Alpha Rider
SheWolf

PostSubject: Re: IMS 4.5 Gallon Tally!   IMS 4.5 Gallon Tally! - Page 22 EmptySat Apr 30, 2011 6:56 pm

No worries Scotty. thumb The Off Topic are is a great place to spit this stuff out in, and I'm sure that you're not the only one with those feelings.

I wonder who's gonna get their tank first...hmmm? wink lurk

PostSubject: Re: IMS 4.5 Gallon Tally!   IMS 4.5 Gallon Tally! - Page 22 EmptySat Apr 30, 2011 7:34 pm

This is slightly more on topic for the gas tank thread...

I for one welcome the onset of high gas prices!!!! Bring it on! wings

Back a couple summers ago when gas was $5 a gallon no one asked me "how fast it go?" everyone wanted to know what gas mileage I got. I usually replied "I get 55 mpg and I can still smoke your mustang!"

If gas prices went up people may notice us more and general awareness of motorcycles is helpful for our safety. The more people who ride the safer the roads are for us all! freaky
Back to top Go down
Jäger
Admin
Jäger

PostSubject: Re: IMS 4.5 Gallon Tally!   IMS 4.5 Gallon Tally! - Page 22 EmptySat Apr 30, 2011 7:46 pm

High gas prices are definitely going to start making some percentage of the population think about motorcycles to keep costs down, particularly anyone who once owned motorcycles but got away from them.

How that will translate into better business for companies like IMS, particularly for WRR/X gas tanks, I have no idea. However, I will be riding my bike more now when I put it back on the road, even when it is a bit inconvenient. If my commuting had me filling the bike every day, or every day and a half, I would probably be plunking my money down for an IMS 4.5 tank.

I don't agree that I am any safer out there among the morons, however.
Back to top Go down
trav72

trav72

PostSubject: Re: IMS 4.5 Gallon Tally!   IMS 4.5 Gallon Tally! - Page 22 EmptyTue May 03, 2011 10:32 am

Any word on the first batch of tanks shipping?
Back to top Go down
SheWolf
Alpha Rider
SheWolf

PostSubject: Re: IMS 4.5 Gallon Tally!   IMS 4.5 Gallon Tally! - Page 22 EmptyTue May 03, 2011 1:03 pm

Seventeen tanks were delivered Monday (yesterday) and they will ship them out today. thumb

PostSubject: Re: IMS 4.5 Gallon Tally!   IMS 4.5 Gallon Tally! - Page 22 EmptyTue May 03, 2011 1:06 pm

SheWolf wrote:
Seventeen tanks were delivered Monday (yesterday) and they will ship them out today. thumb

Shoot, if they are all natural tanks, that should clear out the back orders quickly! wings

John
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: IMS 4.5 Gallon Tally!   IMS 4.5 Gallon Tally! - Page 22 Empty

Back to top Go down

IMS 4.5 Gallon Tally!
Page 22 of 29Go to page : Previous  1 ... 12 ... 21, 22, 23 ... 25 ... 29  Next