Welcome to the WRR/X Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Welcome to the WRR/X Forum

A place to share your passion for the WR250R/X!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
WR250R/X Forum

IMS 4.5 Gallon Tally!

Go down 
+114
migrant
Fuzzy Wrench
OLDOG717
Arkmage
craftycoder
Subaru297
yaw
titanpilot
cyborg
GsVs
mcwbyu82
shep
eakins
mordicai
Huskerwrx
Shoootr
TierHawg
bsheet2
trinc4me
NorgeWR2X
ramz
EnderTheX
Chadx
mrgeoff
MotoMind
toast
ericw
mhm2a
Steez
WRXer
phroenips
Hertz
Muddyrabbit
Graham
fusil
Jäger
mwgak
crash a-ron
Huron52
noch
frankperu
bzshadow
Scharcon
rydnseek
Ushuaia Or Bust
CopaMundial
skidplate
The Breeze
Onetrackmind
spadgitt
47une
Justlookin
skierd
speedfiend
MidContinent Rider
skisauveur
vasculopath
leftystrat62
johnnyadventurepants
Rider_WV
dwsmith
thinair
little squirt
jeickerman
TBird1
Mr Wizard
blaisew
bmacw
David Haynes
dysco
Stormy Weather
trav72
dc4stroke
RimBenty
deerHater
clapped_r6
njbill
malibu_dan
cryptomundo
cuban11182
Hitman
john92
Eurastus
Joe Dirt
BPG
bajaharley
edteamslr
2goose
joenuclear
superbee24
kjharn
cibo
Olmer
Six8
Corkonian
bikepsych
WRRSam
simmons1
HAPPYSILLYFACE
thumpjump
Ryan Nelson
mtntrails
dirtnadvil
R_Lefebvre
MotoDad
Dancamp
Trailmoto
clint
Captain Midnight
wrxdraginpegs
Boondocker
Jersey Devil
PYG RYDR
SheWolf
118 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 13 ... 22, 23, 24 ... 29  Next
AuthorMessage
SheWolf
Alpha Rider
SheWolf

IMS 4.5 Gallon Tally! - Page 23 Empty
PostSubject: Re: IMS 4.5 Gallon Tally!   IMS 4.5 Gallon Tally! - Page 23 EmptyTue May 03, 2011 1:11 pm

Naturals were the first off the line.

PostSubject: It's here!   IMS 4.5 Gallon Tally! - Page 23 EmptyWed May 04, 2011 3:25 pm

Went out to IMS and picked up my black tank this AM.

They said they shipped a few yesterday and there were four or five on the floor going out today but it was early still. Didn't ask what colors.

Going to have lunch and review installation instructions.

Back to top Go down
trav72

trav72

PostSubject: Re: IMS 4.5 Gallon Tally!   IMS 4.5 Gallon Tally! - Page 23 EmptyWed May 04, 2011 3:32 pm

Scharcon wrote:
Went out to IMS and picked up my black tank this AM.

I thought naturals were first off the line. I was told that mine shipped out today. I just don't know which color I'm getting. White was my preference but I said I would take a natural if it was going to be a while until the other colors were produced. I guess I'll just be surprised. scratch
Back to top Go down
SheWolf
Alpha Rider
SheWolf

PostSubject: Re: IMS 4.5 Gallon Tally!   IMS 4.5 Gallon Tally! - Page 23 EmptyWed May 04, 2011 3:37 pm

That's what I was told. dunno

trav72

PostSubject: Re: IMS 4.5 Gallon Tally!   IMS 4.5 Gallon Tally! - Page 23 EmptyWed May 04, 2011 3:41 pm

Add yet another 'communication issue' that has plagued this tank. (not by you shewolf)
Back to top Go down
Scharcon

PostSubject: Re: IMS 4.5 Gallon Tally!   IMS 4.5 Gallon Tally! - Page 23 EmptyWed May 04, 2011 5:04 pm

Same thing happened with the 3.1. They said natural 1st and then i recieved the black the next day.

Maybe they ran a few of each just to make sure all is good and i just happended to be the closest to IMS and had asked for the black.

Or maybe mine is actually pre-production and part of the R&D confirmation?

We'll have to see what colors show up next and where.
Back to top Go down
skierd

PostSubject: Re: IMS 4.5 Gallon Tally!   IMS 4.5 Gallon Tally! - Page 23 EmptyWed May 04, 2011 5:43 pm

worthless

beater
Back to top Go down
trav72

trav72

PostSubject: Re: IMS 4.5 Gallon Tally!   IMS 4.5 Gallon Tally! - Page 23 EmptyWed May 04, 2011 6:30 pm

I called IMS to see which tank they shipped me. I was told I indeed got a natural because I wanted it sooner than later. Which is fine as I'm leaving for a long trip in the not to distant future. I want time to install and test before I ride 2500+ miles. I also won't mind seeing how much gas I have either. Anyway, he did tell me they made a few black ones but that was the only color so far. I didn't ask him when the other colors would be produced.
Back to top Go down
kjharn

kjharn

PostSubject: Re: IMS 4.5 Gallon Tally!   IMS 4.5 Gallon Tally! - Page 23 EmptyWed May 04, 2011 8:58 pm

trav72 wrote:
I called IMS to see which tank they shipped me. I was told I indeed got a natural because I wanted it sooner than later. Which is fine as I'm leaving for a long trip in the not to distant future. I want time to install and test before I ride 2500+ miles. I also won't mind seeing how much gas I have either. Anyway, he did tell me they made a few black ones but that was the only color so far. I didn't ask him when the other colors would be produced.

I wouldn't mind that! I'm one of 4 black tanks ordered, through Matthew anyways.
Back to top Go down
Muddyrabbit

PostSubject: Re: IMS 4.5 Gallon Tally!   IMS 4.5 Gallon Tally! - Page 23 EmptyWed May 04, 2011 9:37 pm

All right stop that, only my granmother and aunt Debbra call me Matthew.

...and that one stripper.
Back to top Go down
SheWolf
Alpha Rider
SheWolf

PostSubject: Re: IMS 4.5 Gallon Tally!   IMS 4.5 Gallon Tally! - Page 23 EmptyWed May 04, 2011 10:04 pm

poser2 Oh jeez Matt...you're supposed to TAKE her g-string with you after those encounters. Very happy

PostSubject: Re: IMS 4.5 Gallon Tally!   IMS 4.5 Gallon Tally! - Page 23 EmptyThu May 05, 2011 10:59 am

SheWolf wrote:
GAHHHH Also, there is a new thing brewing on the horizon for this tank as well. Just can't say what it is yet, because it's in the inception phase but it does sound really exciting. Once I know more, I'll post up. thumb

Any news on this?
Back to top Go down
SheWolf
Alpha Rider
SheWolf

PostSubject: Re: IMS 4.5 Gallon Tally!   IMS 4.5 Gallon Tally! - Page 23 EmptyThu May 05, 2011 11:07 am

Nope, not yet. I was told I'd be contacted once everything is in order. thumb

PostSubject: Re: IMS 4.5 Gallon Tally!   IMS 4.5 Gallon Tally! - Page 23 EmptyThu May 05, 2011 11:09 am

Your're killing me smalls
Back to top Go down
SheWolf
Alpha Rider
SheWolf

PostSubject: Re: IMS 4.5 Gallon Tally!   IMS 4.5 Gallon Tally! - Page 23 EmptyThu May 05, 2011 11:38 am

Yeah I know...I promised Chris i wouldn't say anything until he gave me the green light. When he does tho, I'll be a-postin'! Very happy

rydnseek

PostSubject: Re: IMS 4.5 Gallon Tally!   IMS 4.5 Gallon Tally! - Page 23 EmptyThu May 05, 2011 9:03 pm

got mine today.. have it installed. I'll post up some pics, soon.
scotty

btw, thumb to obama for not blocking this tank.. Rolling Eyes
Back to top Go down
eakins

PostSubject: Re: IMS 4.5 Gallon Tally!   IMS 4.5 Gallon Tally! - Page 23 EmptyFri May 06, 2011 1:48 am

SheWolf wrote:
Yeah I know...I promised Chris i wouldn't say anything until he gave me the green light. When he does tho, I'll be a-postin'! Very happy

ims figured out how to mold in 2 colors?
Back to top Go down
rydnseek

rydnseek

PostSubject: Re: IMS 4.5 Gallon Tally!   IMS 4.5 Gallon Tally! - Page 23 EmptyFri May 06, 2011 3:36 am

I've got some pics in the other thread, but this one should have some of the new installed tank.

Photobucket

Photobucket
Back to top Go down
Huron52

PostSubject: Re: IMS 4.5 Gallon Tally!   IMS 4.5 Gallon Tally! - Page 23 EmptyFri May 06, 2011 10:12 am

I phone IMS and I am purchasing the tank through them direct. (Or at least that is the story I got from the guy on the phone.) They told me they would send the tank of my colour when they came in. The first tanks coming in to them where natural in colour with other colours to follow.
Time will tell if that works.

Back to top Go down
PYG RYDR

PYG RYDR

PostSubject: Re: IMS 4.5 Gallon Tally!   IMS 4.5 Gallon Tally! - Page 23 EmptyFri May 06, 2011 12:10 pm

Thanks Rydnseek for the install info.

I just ordered a blue tank for the $359.95. Not in stock and no date when they will be available, but soon.

Thanks for getting the discount price in place!
Back to top Go down
47une

47une

PostSubject: Re: IMS 4.5 Gallon Tally!   IMS 4.5 Gallon Tally! - Page 23 EmptySat May 07, 2011 6:51 am

My mate and I just ordered ours! We should be the first in Australia to have them. If I can beat my mate to fitting it, I will be the first in Australia to have the IMS tank on a WR250R!! wink
Back to top Go down
mordicai

PostSubject: What you going to do with that old IMS tank ?   IMS 4.5 Gallon Tally! - Page 23 EmptyMon May 09, 2011 11:33 am

What you going to do with the old IMS tank when you install that shiny new ? Out of the goodness of my heart I will buy that no good thing for peanuts.......well, a fair price .......
Back to top Go down
kjharn

kjharn

PostSubject: Re: IMS 4.5 Gallon Tally!   IMS 4.5 Gallon Tally! - Page 23 EmptyTue May 10, 2011 12:24 pm

Looks like my black tank shipped friday wink

Guess they didn't do all the naturals first? dunno
Back to top Go down
GsVs

PostSubject: Black    IMS 4.5 Gallon Tally! - Page 23 EmptyTue May 10, 2011 12:36 pm

Hey kj....

Looking forward to seeing a Black tank on a WR ! ... be sure and post some pictures thumb

kjharn wrote:

Back to top Go down
kjharn

kjharn

PostSubject: Re: IMS 4.5 Gallon Tally!   IMS 4.5 Gallon Tally! - Page 23 EmptyTue May 10, 2011 1:34 pm

GsVs wrote:
Hey kj....

Looking forward to seeing a Black tank on a WR ! ... be sure and post some pictures thumb

kjharn wrote:

I certainly will. The tanks going to look a whole lot nicer than the rest of my plastics though GAHHHH Oh well.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: IMS 4.5 Gallon Tally!   IMS 4.5 Gallon Tally! - Page 23 Empty

Back to top Go down

IMS 4.5 Gallon Tally!
Page 23 of 29Go to page : Previous  1 ... 13 ... 22, 23, 24 ... 29  Next