Welcome to the WRR/X Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Welcome to the WRR/X Forum

A place to share your passion for the WR250R/X!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
WR250R/X Forum

IMS 4.5 Gallon Tally!

Go down 
+114
migrant
Fuzzy Wrench
OLDOG717
Arkmage
craftycoder
Subaru297
yaw
titanpilot
cyborg
GsVs
mcwbyu82
shep
eakins
mordicai
Huskerwrx
Shoootr
TierHawg
bsheet2
trinc4me
NorgeWR2X
ramz
EnderTheX
Chadx
mrgeoff
MotoMind
toast
ericw
mhm2a
Steez
WRXer
phroenips
Hertz
Muddyrabbit
Graham
fusil
Jäger
mwgak
crash a-ron
Huron52
noch
frankperu
bzshadow
Scharcon
rydnseek
Ushuaia Or Bust
CopaMundial
skidplate
The Breeze
Onetrackmind
spadgitt
47une
Justlookin
skierd
speedfiend
MidContinent Rider
skisauveur
vasculopath
leftystrat62
johnnyadventurepants
Rider_WV
dwsmith
thinair
little squirt
jeickerman
TBird1
Mr Wizard
blaisew
bmacw
David Haynes
dysco
Stormy Weather
trav72
dc4stroke
RimBenty
deerHater
clapped_r6
njbill
malibu_dan
cryptomundo
cuban11182
Hitman
john92
Eurastus
Joe Dirt
BPG
bajaharley
edteamslr
2goose
joenuclear
superbee24
kjharn
cibo
Olmer
Six8
Corkonian
bikepsych
WRRSam
simmons1
HAPPYSILLYFACE
thumpjump
Ryan Nelson
mtntrails
dirtnadvil
R_Lefebvre
MotoDad
Dancamp
Trailmoto
clint
Captain Midnight
wrxdraginpegs
Boondocker
Jersey Devil
PYG RYDR
SheWolf
118 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 13 ... 23, 24, 25 ... 29  Next
AuthorMessage
Rider_WV

IMS 4.5 Gallon Tally! - Page 24 Empty
PostSubject: Re: IMS 4.5 Gallon Tally!   IMS 4.5 Gallon Tally! - Page 24 EmptyTue May 10, 2011 4:11 pm

My natural tank showed up today cheers cheers cheers

it looks ginormous, i hope the install goes smooth wink

Back to top Go down
spadgitt

PostSubject: Re: IMS 4.5 Gallon Tally!   IMS 4.5 Gallon Tally! - Page 24 EmptyTue May 10, 2011 4:27 pm

My black tank shipped Friday. Since it has to come almost all the way across the country, I probably won't get it until Thursday or Friday.
I wonder if the graphics designed for the stock side panels will look worth a crap on the wings of the IMS tank....? Shog

Scott P.
Back to top Go down
Rider_WV

PostSubject: Re: IMS 4.5 Gallon Tally!   IMS 4.5 Gallon Tally! - Page 24 EmptyTue May 10, 2011 6:06 pm

Initial measurements show stock shrouds at about 20" wide. Ims is about 23". Just a couple of rough dimensions with a tape measure, just incase anyone was curious
Back to top Go down
trav72

trav72

PostSubject: Re: IMS 4.5 Gallon Tally!   IMS 4.5 Gallon Tally! - Page 24 EmptyTue May 10, 2011 8:16 pm

IMS 4.5 Gallon Tally! - Page 24 Img-2010
Back to top Go down
SheWolf
Alpha Rider
SheWolf

PostSubject: Re: IMS 4.5 Gallon Tally!   IMS 4.5 Gallon Tally! - Page 24 EmptyTue May 10, 2011 8:17 pm

That looks pretty sweet Trav! thumb

trav72

PostSubject: Re: IMS 4.5 Gallon Tally!   IMS 4.5 Gallon Tally! - Page 24 EmptyTue May 10, 2011 8:27 pm

Thanks! So far so good. I just hope I connected the correct vacuum line.scratch It will also look better once I get that blue off there and paint the exhaust cover.
Back to top Go down
kjharn

kjharn

PostSubject: Re: IMS 4.5 Gallon Tally!   IMS 4.5 Gallon Tally! - Page 24 EmptyWed May 11, 2011 3:07 pm

My black tank came in today. Damn, this sucker is fat. Should install it tomorrow.
Back to top Go down
SheWolf
Alpha Rider
SheWolf

PostSubject: UPDATED LIST!!!   IMS 4.5 Gallon Tally! - Page 24 EmptyWed May 11, 2011 7:23 pm

Ok, everyone who is still in for this tank, and isn't on the initial list of Rabbit's please PM me with your e-mail address! I know some of you stayed with the original plan, but being there are so many names now, I don't know which of you are getting/have gotten tanks from Rabbit and got caught up in the fracas when IMS decided to do the group buy eeek. I think he had an initial order of 15 or 17... scratch anywho, if you are NOT on Rabbit's updated list, PLEASE PM ME your e-mail addies so I can get this off to IMS. thumb deal

Alpha Rider
SheWolf

PostSubject: Re: IMS 4.5 Gallon Tally!   IMS 4.5 Gallon Tally! - Page 24 EmptyThu May 12, 2011 9:56 am

Ppl I HAVE on the IMS list so far:

The Breeze
2Goose
Skierd
JoeDirt
GSVs
TierHawg
Huron52
Eurastus

Guys if you got caught up in the mess that took place earlier on the first order, please PM me with your e-mails so I can get you on this list!!

Last edited by SheWolf on Thu May 12, 2011 12:26 pm; edited 3 times in total
Back to top Go down
toast

PostSubject: Re: IMS 4.5 Gallon Tally!   IMS 4.5 Gallon Tally! - Page 24 EmptyThu May 12, 2011 10:44 am

I got in on muddyrabbit's group buy, not the IMS one.

Back to top Go down
SheWolf
Alpha Rider
SheWolf

PostSubject: Re: IMS 4.5 Gallon Tally!   IMS 4.5 Gallon Tally! - Page 24 EmptyThu May 12, 2011 10:48 am

Thanks Toast, I'll update it. thumb

Alpha Rider
SheWolf

PostSubject: Re: IMS 4.5 Gallon Tally!   IMS 4.5 Gallon Tally! - Page 24 EmptyThu May 12, 2011 1:24 pm

Ok...wow, my poor little wolfy head is swimming now. eeek BOOM I just got off the phone with Chris at IMS over this whole debacle. There seems to have been some miscommunication with some of you who have called there and were redirected to me to be put on this list. :hmmm: Chris said that there is NO PROBLEM with placing the order thru IMS; simply just state that you're on this group buy thru me and you'll be good to go. That being said, they will have more tanks on Monday. Things are going along as planned, albeit a bit slow since their front runner Chuck is out of commission and not sure if/when he's going to return. He's suffered a major setback health-wise that was serious enuf to have to step away. cry
If any of you would like to send well wishes I am making something up to send him and would gladly add your name along with it. thumb freaky

PostSubject: Re: IMS 4.5 Gallon Tally!   IMS 4.5 Gallon Tally! - Page 24 EmptyThu May 12, 2011 2:21 pm

Shewolf, my tank shipped yesterday as part of muddyrabbit's group buy. Thanks for making sure I was covered. thumb
Back to top Go down
Muddyrabbit

PostSubject: Re: IMS 4.5 Gallon Tally!   IMS 4.5 Gallon Tally! - Page 24 EmptyThu May 12, 2011 2:33 pm

I think no one will be happier than She Wolf and I when this is over and you all have your tanks. I don't think I will ever, ever, evereverever get involved on a buy on a brand new product again.
Back to top Go down
cyborg

cyborg

PostSubject: Re: IMS 4.5 Gallon Tally!   IMS 4.5 Gallon Tally! - Page 24 EmptyThu May 12, 2011 2:40 pm

Just called Chris at IMS and got my WRR supertanker on the group buy. Looking forward to some loooooong rides with it.
Back to top Go down
kjharn

kjharn

PostSubject: Re: IMS 4.5 Gallon Tally!   IMS 4.5 Gallon Tally! - Page 24 EmptyThu May 12, 2011 2:47 pm

Muddyrabbit wrote:
I think no one will be happier than She Wolf and I when this is over and you all have your tanks. I don't think I will ever, ever, evereverever get involved on a buy on a brand new product again.

Don't think anyone would blame you on that one.
Back to top Go down
SheWolf
Alpha Rider
SheWolf

PostSubject: Re: IMS 4.5 Gallon Tally!   IMS 4.5 Gallon Tally! - Page 24 EmptyThu May 12, 2011 2:56 pm

The 3.1 certainly didn't have as many troubles, that's for sure. eeek I'm just glad that everyone is going to be accounted for and all. I don't mind coordinating stuff like this, it's just when wires get crossed and the right hand doesn't know what the left one is doing ...and you wake up with someone else's underwear on your head the next morning it makes for an incredibly big WTF moment. poser2 It's all good tho; I still feel bad for Rabbit after getting a bunch of fur yanked out of his little powder puff tail over it.

PostSubject: Re: IMS 4.5 Gallon Tally!   IMS 4.5 Gallon Tally! - Page 24 EmptyThu May 12, 2011 4:48 pm

Just got my whitey. IMS paper says 2009-2011 models and I have a 2008. Can anyone tell me if there's going to be a problem? I'd call IMS but an ill-timed bout of flu has my voice really bad.

Last edited by speedfiend on Thu May 12, 2011 4:56 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Muddyrabbit

PostSubject: Re: IMS 4.5 Gallon Tally!   IMS 4.5 Gallon Tally! - Page 24 EmptyThu May 12, 2011 4:53 pm

SheWolf wrote:
The 3.1 certainly didn't have as many troubles, that's for sure. eeek I'm just glad that everyone is going to be accounted for and all. I don't mind coordinating stuff like this, it's just when wires get crossed and the right hand doesn't know what the left one is doing ...and you wake up with someone else's underwear on your head the next morning it makes for an incredibly big WTF moment. poser2 It's all good tho; I still feel bad for Rabbit after getting a bunch of fur yanked out of his little powder puff tail over it.

I heard this rumor that a bunch of members chipped in to get you something cool.
Back to top Go down
SheWolf
Alpha Rider
SheWolf

PostSubject: Re: IMS 4.5 Gallon Tally!   IMS 4.5 Gallon Tally! - Page 24 EmptyThu May 12, 2011 5:14 pm

eeek You guys didn't have to do that! Shog Omg...

Speedy you should be just fine with your 08. Nothing has changed shape wise with the frame/tank/seat area so it's ready to rock. I'd give you a hand installing it if I was closer. freaky Get better! thumb

PostSubject: Re: IMS 4.5 Gallon Tally!   IMS 4.5 Gallon Tally! - Page 24 EmptyThu May 12, 2011 5:48 pm

Ok, thanks. My buddy's got a 6 year old walking biological weapon that's taken down three guys so far. Once this beautiful weather turns crappy though, I'll no doubt recover immediately.
Back to top Go down
mordicai

PostSubject: Re: IMS 4.5 Gallon Tally!   IMS 4.5 Gallon Tally! - Page 24 EmptyThu May 12, 2011 7:23 pm

speedfiend wrote:
Just got my whitey. IMS paper says 2009-2011 models and I have a 2008. Can anyone tell me if there's going to be a problem? I'd call IMS but an ill-timed bout of flu has my voice really bad.
Yah, that's not going to fit your bike. I do you a favor though and buy it from you for my white 2010 x.... 2008-2011.......same bike, no problem.
Back to top Go down
SheWolf
Alpha Rider
SheWolf

PostSubject: Re: IMS 4.5 Gallon Tally!   IMS 4.5 Gallon Tally! - Page 24 EmptyThu May 12, 2011 7:57 pm

Mord, you ass. poser2 Nobody's bitten so far, huh? kumbaya

PostSubject: Re: IMS 4.5 Gallon Tally!   IMS 4.5 Gallon Tally! - Page 24 EmptyThu May 12, 2011 8:07 pm

SheWolf wrote:
Mord, you ass. poser2 Nobody's bitten so far, huh? kumbaya

Hey I'm trying to find used 3.1 for sale but people must be using them for flower pots cause no body is selling. Hey I would have given him a good price for the used 4.7 tank!
Back to top Go down
titanpilot

PostSubject: Re: IMS 4.5 Gallon Tally!   IMS 4.5 Gallon Tally! - Page 24 EmptyThu May 12, 2011 8:27 pm

I want to see what a black IMS tank looks like when its installed. Has any one posted pitures yet?

Thanks
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: IMS 4.5 Gallon Tally!   IMS 4.5 Gallon Tally! - Page 24 Empty

Back to top Go down

IMS 4.5 Gallon Tally!
Page 24 of 29Go to page : Previous  1 ... 13 ... 23, 24, 25 ... 29  Next