Welcome to the WRR/X Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Welcome to the WRR/X Forum

A place to share your passion for the WR250R/X!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
WR250R/X Forum

Stock throttle tube doesn't fit right on Pro Tapers...

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
AaronWhitt82

Stock throttle tube doesn't fit right on Pro Tapers... Empty
PostSubject: Stock throttle tube doesn't fit right on Pro Tapers...   Stock throttle tube doesn't fit right on Pro Tapers... EmptyMon Apr 11, 2011 12:22 am

I got my Pro Taper's installed on Thursday and when I went to put the throttle tube back on the clamp doesn't fit right on the bars.
I noticed on the stock bars there was a tiny hole in the bars for the little nipple on the inside of the throttle tube clamp to fit inside of.
Do I have to drill a hole on the Pro Taper's to get it to fit right or can I file this metal nipple off?
The clamp is tight, but it just doesn't fit right.
Thanks
Back to top Go down
SheWolf
Alpha Rider
SheWolf

PostSubject: Re: Stock throttle tube doesn't fit right on Pro Tapers...   Stock throttle tube doesn't fit right on Pro Tapers... EmptyMon Apr 11, 2011 12:41 am

Most ppl file that tit right off without any problems. thumb

PostSubject: Re: Stock throttle tube doesn't fit right on Pro Tapers...   Stock throttle tube doesn't fit right on Pro Tapers... EmptyMon Apr 11, 2011 3:06 am

Great, thanks !!!!!! thumb
Back to top Go down
AaronWhitt82

PostSubject: Re: Stock throttle tube doesn't fit right on Pro Tapers...   Stock throttle tube doesn't fit right on Pro Tapers... EmptyTue Apr 12, 2011 12:51 am

Got it filed down the best I could today and it fits perfect now !!!!! thumb
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Stock throttle tube doesn't fit right on Pro Tapers...   Stock throttle tube doesn't fit right on Pro Tapers... Empty

Back to top Go down

Stock throttle tube doesn't fit right on Pro Tapers...
Page 1 of 1