Welcome to the WRR/X Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Welcome to the WRR/X Forum

A place to share your passion for the WR250R/X!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
WR250R/X Forum

If money wasn't an issue, what exhaust would you get?

Go down 
+9
usgpru27
mordicai
YZEtc
trav72
f3joel
motokid
little squirt
SheWolf
No~One
13 posters
AuthorMessage
No~One

No~One

If money wasn't an issue, what exhaust would you get? Empty
PostSubject: If money wasn't an issue, what exhaust would you get?   If money wasn't an issue, what exhaust would you get? EmptySat May 14, 2011 12:49 pm

I still have the stock exhaust on my bike and will upgrade soon, money isn't an issue as I said, what is the ultimate exhaust for our bikes?
Back to top Go down
SheWolf
Alpha Rider
SheWolf

PostSubject: Re: If money wasn't an issue, what exhaust would you get?   If money wasn't an issue, what exhaust would you get? EmptySat May 14, 2011 12:53 pm

Not sure about 'ultimate' but popular would be the Q4.

little squirt

PostSubject: Re: If money wasn't an issue, what exhaust would you get?   If money wasn't an issue, what exhaust would you get? EmptySat May 14, 2011 3:49 pm

if you mean ultimate by price, get the Graves full system thumb
Back to top Go down
motokid
motokid

PostSubject: Re: If money wasn't an issue, what exhaust would you get?   If money wasn't an issue, what exhaust would you get? EmptySat May 14, 2011 4:24 pm

little squirt wrote:
if you mean ultimate by price, get the Graves full system thumb

Yep....that Graves header is "sex" isn't it?

Have no phookin clue if it makes more power, but it is drop dead sexy looking.

Airbox Door Removed - Flapper glued - AIS removed
FmF Q4
Bridgestone Battlax BT-003rs
Back to top Go down
f3joel

f3joel

PostSubject: Re: If money wasn't an issue, what exhaust would you get?   If money wasn't an issue, what exhaust would you get? EmptySat May 14, 2011 5:01 pm

I would get the devil
http://japan.webike.net/products/3232920.html
Back to top Go down
trav72

trav72

PostSubject: Re: If money wasn't an issue, what exhaust would you get?   If money wasn't an issue, what exhaust would you get? EmptySat May 14, 2011 6:11 pm

f3joel wrote:
I would get the devil
http://japan.webike.net/products/3232920.html

+1 thumb
Back to top Go down
No~One

No~One

PostSubject: Re: If money wasn't an issue, what exhaust would you get?   If money wasn't an issue, what exhaust would you get? EmptySat May 14, 2011 7:03 pm

Does anyone even have a "devil" pipe here?

Good choices thus far!
Back to top Go down
YZEtc

YZEtc

PostSubject: Re: If money wasn't an issue, what exhaust would you get?   If money wasn't an issue, what exhaust would you get? EmptySat May 14, 2011 8:02 pm

If you've got $1,100 burning a hole in your pocket, you could get this and be quite unique:

http://www.webike.net/sd/image/1901959/
Back to top Go down
mordicai

PostSubject: Re: If money wasn't an issue, what exhaust would you get?   If money wasn't an issue, what exhaust would you get? EmptySat May 14, 2011 11:01 pm

Yamaha stock pipe......It's the quietest!
Back to top Go down
f3joel

f3joel

PostSubject: Re: If money wasn't an issue, what exhaust would you get?   If money wasn't an issue, what exhaust would you get? EmptySun May 15, 2011 8:42 am

upon further investigation into the devil pipe it looks as if the model for our bike is only a slip-on and not the cool looking pipe in the link above.

http://www.devil-exhaust.com/YAMAHA~250%20WR%20R/X~2008.enduro.exhaust

this in mind I would have to change my vote to the graves
Back to top Go down
usgpru27

PostSubject: Re: If money wasn't an issue, what exhaust would you get?   If money wasn't an issue, what exhaust would you get? EmptySun May 15, 2011 10:44 am

I love my Graves in Carbon..
Back to top Go down
toast

PostSubject: Re: If money wasn't an issue, what exhaust would you get?   If money wasn't an issue, what exhaust would you get? EmptySun May 15, 2011 2:25 pm

mordicai wrote:

Not for long...

I'll update on Tuesday deal
Back to top Go down
No~One

No~One

PostSubject: Re: If money wasn't an issue, what exhaust would you get?   If money wasn't an issue, what exhaust would you get? EmptySun May 15, 2011 5:37 pm

Hmmm. Looks like I'll go with the Graves carbon model. Grazie.
Back to top Go down
spacecadet

PostSubject: Re: If money wasn't an issue, what exhaust would you get?   If money wasn't an issue, what exhaust would you get? EmptyWed May 18, 2011 1:15 pm

YZEtc wrote:
If you've got $1,100 burning a hole in your pocket, you could get this and be quite unique:

man i want that
Back to top Go down
usgpru27

PostSubject: Re: If money wasn't an issue, what exhaust would you get?   If money wasn't an issue, what exhaust would you get? EmptyWed May 18, 2011 10:44 pm

Call Busters... You will not find it cheaper but its only in carbon.

http://www.bustersdirtshop.com/product.php?productid=6099&cat=124&page=1
Back to top Go down
motokid
motokid

PostSubject: Re: If money wasn't an issue, what exhaust would you get?   If money wasn't an issue, what exhaust would you get? EmptyTue May 24, 2011 1:50 pm

spacecadet wrote:
YZEtc wrote:

man i want that

As long as you never plan to take your X off-road, or do any hooliganism, that pipe might be cool....but then you're not exploiting some of what your X was meant/designed to do.

Airbox Door Removed - Flapper glued - AIS removed
FmF Q4
Bridgestone Battlax BT-003rs
Back to top Go down
spacecadet

PostSubject: Re: If money wasn't an issue, what exhaust would you get?   If money wasn't an issue, what exhaust would you get? EmptyTue May 24, 2011 1:53 pm

why would it be bad for that? super loud and no SA?
Back to top Go down
kjharn

kjharn

PostSubject: Re: If money wasn't an issue, what exhaust would you get?   If money wasn't an issue, what exhaust would you get? EmptyTue May 24, 2011 2:01 pm

That pipe runs so low to the ground and its so exposed. Doesn't run through the frame like the rest of them. Very easy to damage
Back to top Go down
spacecadet

PostSubject: Re: If money wasn't an issue, what exhaust would you get?   If money wasn't an issue, what exhaust would you get? EmptyTue May 24, 2011 6:24 pm

so it just doubles as a case guard then?

win/win/.....win everybody wins!

jk
Back to top Go down
mucker

mucker

PostSubject: Re: If money wasn't an issue, what exhaust would you get?   If money wasn't an issue, what exhaust would you get? EmptySun May 29, 2011 1:43 am

my fmf power core 4 + power bomb header sounds as cool as i could imagine...very pleased with the tone...tho a lil loud...actually quite addicting
Not sure how much, but definitely helps performance and works well.
To me...sound/tone has alot to do with the experience...im very fussy with musical/instrumental tone, and love the tone of the pc4. A quality tone.
a little quieter would be nice at times...but a good quality sub woofer is good at times too.
Back to top Go down
mordicai

PostSubject: Re: If money wasn't an issue, what exhaust would you get?   If money wasn't an issue, what exhaust would you get? EmptySun May 29, 2011 8:23 am

toast wrote:
mordicai wrote:

Not for long...

I'll update on Tuesday deal

Still waiting for the new quiet pipe leader.
Back to top Go down
toast

PostSubject: Re: If money wasn't an issue, what exhaust would you get?   If money wasn't an issue, what exhaust would you get? EmptyTue May 31, 2011 7:32 am

Working on it daily. I'm driving my wife nuts, the yard looks like a hay field because I'm tinkering in the garage every night.

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: If money wasn't an issue, what exhaust would you get?   If money wasn't an issue, what exhaust would you get? Empty

Back to top Go down

If money wasn't an issue, what exhaust would you get?
Page 1 of 1