Welcome to the WRR/X Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Welcome to the WRR/X Forum

A place to share your passion for the WR250R/X!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
WR250R/X Forum

glad to introduce myself names chris from ohio

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
dirtrider5001

glad to introduce myself names chris from ohio Empty
PostSubject: glad to introduce myself names chris from ohio   glad to introduce myself names chris from ohio EmptySun Dec 18, 2011 4:18 pm

very exited to be here and learn more about these bikes, i hope to be getting one soon!
Back to top Go down
SheWolf
Alpha Rider
SheWolf

glad to introduce myself names chris from ohio Empty
PostSubject: Re: glad to introduce myself names chris from ohio   glad to introduce myself names chris from ohio EmptySun Dec 18, 2011 7:55 pm

Best place to be if you're looking for info on this little gem! glad to introduce myself names chris from ohio 61865 Ask away, there's a world of infor and great guys to help you with anything you might need to know. Welcome to the pack. glad to introduce myself names chris from ohio 500735

glad to introduce myself names chris from ohio
Page 1 of 1