Welcome to the WRR/X Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Welcome to the WRR/X Forum

A place to share your passion for the WR250R/X!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
WR250R/X Forum

2012 Supercross Season - Are you ready to rumble ?

Go down 
+3
kingsquid
cryptomundo
X-Racer
7 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3
AuthorMessage
Marylucky

Marylucky

2012 Supercross Season - Are you ready to rumble ?   - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: 2012 Supercross Season - Are you ready to rumble ?    2012 Supercross Season - Are you ready to rumble ?   - Page 3 EmptyFri Mar 16, 2012 8:24 am

I'm going to Toronto in 2 weeks ! Too bad Dungee and Reed are not attending :(

I bet RV is going to win the next one but I hope JS will win the Toronto SX ! Yamaha for the win !!!
Back to top Go down
cryptomundo

PostSubject: Re: 2012 Supercross Season - Are you ready to rumble ?    2012 Supercross Season - Are you ready to rumble ?   - Page 3 EmptyFri Mar 16, 2012 2:22 pm

Yeah lucky Mary going to Toronto! I think your right . By how things have been going for JS its hard to believe he can get two in a row but he if gets a good start and can keep it together this weekend then we might just see a good battle with RV.

Can anyone catch up with Barcia? last weekend it was cool to see Baggett chasing Barcia but obviously the track conditions played in with that .. lots of good lites riders but Barcia seems unbeatable by any of those guys. I would like to see Baggett or Bogle pull of a win.

Did you all happen to notice Musquin taking 4th last weekend? He has really been under the radar stepping up on the 350 and he has been doing great .. sucks they did not show him once on tv during the race or really even mention it .. its hard to believe on a regular track he could pull off a podium but you never know .. definitely I dont think the 350 is a match for RV's bike but I think if he can place in the top 5 I would be very impressed. His 4th place last weekend just shows his skill in riding those conditions, but a top 5 on a decent track would be awsome for him and that KTM 350. Musquin seems like a good kid and the opportunity he has riding that 350 in the 450 class is going to make him even more a threat in the lites races.
Back to top Go down
kingsquid

kingsquid

PostSubject: Re: 2012 Supercross Season - Are you ready to rumble ?    2012 Supercross Season - Are you ready to rumble ?   - Page 3 EmptySat Mar 24, 2012 9:31 am

cryptomundo wrote:

Yeah lucky Mary going to Toronto! I think your right . By how things have been going for JS its hard to believe he can get two in a row but he if gets a good start and can keep it together this weekend then we might just see a good battle with RV.

Surprise, surprise. Stewart's not racing.
Back to top Go down
cryptomundo

PostSubject: Re: 2012 Supercross Season - Are you ready to rumble ?    2012 Supercross Season - Are you ready to rumble ?   - Page 3 EmptySat Mar 24, 2012 9:46 am

interesting track this weekend lurk
Back to top Go down
X-Racer

X-Racer

PostSubject: Re: 2012 Supercross Season - Are you ready to rumble ?    2012 Supercross Season - Are you ready to rumble ?   - Page 3 EmptySun Mar 25, 2012 3:02 am

I'm seriously disappointed.

What COULD have been one of the all-time BEST seasons ever has turned, once again, into a "one-man" with "also rans".

Head-to-head no one REALLY has a chance against RV. If he get's off and also retires for the season then JB, KW and BM could at least put some entertainment into the remainder of the season.

Otherwise, it's only an educated guess as to who will win each moto (without RV in it) and main event.

The funny part of the broadcast was Erin Bates' interview of Bam Bam asking him if he thinks he can "race with the big boys".

Can he ? Pfffftttt.... He could give RV a run for his money now.

What is also evident is that Ken Roczen is NOT a SX racer. Yes... He has a lot more talent than most of the others in the class, but even with that, he's not a CONSISTENT match for the likes of Tomac, Barcia or Seely. Granted, outdoors he's phenominal !

So... My guess.. RV, JB and KW (or Milsaps) as the final three.

Back to top Go down
kingsquid

kingsquid

PostSubject: Re: 2012 Supercross Season - Are you ready to rumble ?    2012 Supercross Season - Are you ready to rumble ?   - Page 3 EmptySun Mar 25, 2012 9:28 am

X-Racer wrote:

What COULD have been one of the all-time BEST seasons ever has turned, once again, into a "one-man" with "also rans".

The funny part of the broadcast was Erin Bates' interview of Bam Bam asking him if he thinks he can "race with the big boys".

Agreed.

Yeah Erin, Barcia seemed to do pretty well last summer outdoors when he rode the 450. Rolling Eyes
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: 2012 Supercross Season - Are you ready to rumble ?    2012 Supercross Season - Are you ready to rumble ?   - Page 3 EmptySun Mar 25, 2012 10:28 pm

I captured a cool photo at last night's Toronto Supercross race. Heat #2 of the Lites, on the 2nd lap, #49 Justin Bogle (Honda) and #941 Angelo Pellegrini (Suzuki) bumped while 20 feet in the air. The resulting crash looked pretty spectactular. I also spotted a video of it on YouTube:

2012 Supercross Season - Are you ready to rumble ?   - Page 3 DSC_7387
Back to top Go down
X-Racer

X-Racer

PostSubject: Re: 2012 Supercross Season - Are you ready to rumble ?    2012 Supercross Season - Are you ready to rumble ?   - Page 3 EmptySun Mar 25, 2012 10:35 pm

Oh.... My..... Gawd ! ! ! That's totally amazing ! !

Ya have to wonder why that doesn't happen more often !

Grrrreat shot !
Back to top Go down
cryptomundo

PostSubject: Re: 2012 Supercross Season - Are you ready to rumble ?    2012 Supercross Season - Are you ready to rumble ?   - Page 3 EmptyTue Mar 27, 2012 12:30 am

that corner before the finish line pushed those guys out wide and the finish line was so close after the turn .. they were both going full on and their momentum just ended up in that .. lucky they walked away from that one .. it was ugly
Back to top Go down
cryptomundo

PostSubject: Re: 2012 Supercross Season - Are you ready to rumble ?    2012 Supercross Season - Are you ready to rumble ?   - Page 3 EmptyTue Mar 27, 2012 12:36 am

kingsquid wrote:
X-Racer wrote:

Agreed.

Yeah Erin, Barcia seemed to do pretty well last summer outdoors when he rode the 450. Rolling Eyes

yeah no kidding .. it would be great to have barcia racing with the big boys right now .. they should just give both of those guys their #1 plate and then finish off the year with barcia in the 450 class .. would make both classes more interesting.
Back to top Go down
cryptomundo

PostSubject: Re: 2012 Supercross Season - Are you ready to rumble ?    2012 Supercross Season - Are you ready to rumble ?   - Page 3 EmptyTue Apr 03, 2012 9:46 pm

I guess not much of a rumble any more poser2

feel bad for KW .. great effort last weekend, really put on a good show .. wish there was more of that. Thinking back I think Metcalfe put on a show for a few laps keeping RV behind him .. I cant remember anyone else doing it for as many laps as Metcalfe did

some good lites action though, about all we have left until outdoors

Back to top Go down
X-Racer

X-Racer

PostSubject: Re: 2012 Supercross Season - Are you ready to rumble ?    2012 Supercross Season - Are you ready to rumble ?   - Page 3 EmptyWed Apr 04, 2012 2:48 am

No kidding... Very unspectacular end to a potentially spectacular season.

A four race left snooze-fest. I think I'll watch golf.

No rumble... A lot of fumbles.

Survival isn't a fitting conclusion to any race series.

Okay... So it's OUTDOOR MX ! Are you READY TO FUMBLE !
Back to top Go down
kingsquid

kingsquid

PostSubject: Re: 2012 Supercross Season - Are you ready to rumble ?    2012 Supercross Season - Are you ready to rumble ?   - Page 3 EmptyWed Apr 04, 2012 1:19 pm

OK, Reed is out for the outdoors. I forget, will Dungey be back? scratch

Back to top Go down
cryptomundo

PostSubject: Re: 2012 Supercross Season - Are you ready to rumble ?    2012 Supercross Season - Are you ready to rumble ?   - Page 3 EmptyWed Apr 04, 2012 1:47 pm

Yeah Dungey is expected to race outdoors .. Ben Townley will be racing for Reed

Im wondering if Barcia will race 450 outdoors?

Back to top Go down
kingsquid

kingsquid

PostSubject: Re: 2012 Supercross Season - Are you ready to rumble ?    2012 Supercross Season - Are you ready to rumble ?   - Page 3 EmptyWed Apr 04, 2012 2:21 pm

cryptomundo wrote:

Yeah Dungey is expected to race outdoors .. Ben Townley will be racing for Reed

Im wondering if Barcia will race 450 outdoors?

Thanks. I hope so on Barcia.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: 2012 Supercross Season - Are you ready to rumble ?    2012 Supercross Season - Are you ready to rumble ?   - Page 3 Empty

Back to top Go down

2012 Supercross Season - Are you ready to rumble ?
Page 3 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3