Welcome to the WRR/X Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Welcome to the WRR/X Forum

A place to share your passion for the WR250R/X!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
WR250R/X Forum

TRAVIS AT GO-RACE

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
v-tec

TRAVIS AT GO-RACE Empty
PostSubject: TRAVIS AT GO-RACE   TRAVIS AT GO-RACE EmptyMon Mar 05, 2012 10:18 pm

Hi all wr boys and girls, just wanted to tell you all about the fantastic service i have had from travis at GO-RACE SUSPENSION,

I live in the UK and finding suspension experts here that understand the WR are very few and fare between, infact nobody does. The WR over here is
not very common, its a £6000 bike here,is that about $10000, and thats alot for a 250 trail bike.
Anyway i have been doing some service work on my forks and rear shock and when i stripped the rear shock out because it was noisey i found the nitrogen side of the bladder had oil in it. ( bike only done 1300 miles) .
so a few E-Mails to travis and a couple of phone calls and less than a week later the parts were on my door step, fantastic, allso i just want to add that my order from travis was small but all the same the service from him was 100% And the way the eco climate is at the moment people like this that take the time and effort deserve the buisness ,
So if its suspension you need its GO RACE

Cheers Travis

Jeff ( v-tec)
Back to top Go down
jason meacham

jason meacham

TRAVIS AT GO-RACE Empty
PostSubject: Re: TRAVIS AT GO-RACE   TRAVIS AT GO-RACE EmptyTue Mar 06, 2012 3:21 am

Glad to hear v-tec,,,I just had my suspension revalved by Travis and I am very glad I did..I have only ridden it a few times so far but I'm reallyimpressed so far..I'm able to go faster through rough sections of the trail...I feel like a better rider now..,,,the paperwork that came back with the suspension says to dial in the rebound for traction control,,,,which clicker is that?? I can't seem to find my manuel to look it up.. any help would be great.....I would recommend GO_RACE to anyone looking to improve your ride......................................Jason
Back to top Go down
YZEtc

YZEtc

TRAVIS AT GO-RACE Empty
PostSubject: Re: TRAVIS AT GO-RACE   TRAVIS AT GO-RACE EmptyTue Mar 06, 2012 12:09 pm

The rebounds adjustment is the knob near the bottom of the shock.
Back to top Go down
jason meacham

jason meacham

TRAVIS AT GO-RACE Empty
PostSubject: Re: TRAVIS AT GO-RACE   TRAVIS AT GO-RACE EmptyTue Mar 06, 2012 12:48 pm

Thanks YZ,,,,,,,,,,,hopefully when I clean out my garage I'll find my manuel...................................Jason
Back to top Go down
Monkeynuts

TRAVIS AT GO-RACE Empty
PostSubject: Re: TRAVIS AT GO-RACE   TRAVIS AT GO-RACE EmptyTue Mar 06, 2012 9:27 pm

Hi jeff im in the same boat as you trying to find parts for this bike. I would love to know a bit more about what you got from travis and the cost !

john
Back to top Go down
Monkeynuts

TRAVIS AT GO-RACE Empty
PostSubject: Re: TRAVIS AT GO-RACE   TRAVIS AT GO-RACE EmptyTue Mar 06, 2012 9:27 pm

Hi jeff im in the same boat as you trying to find parts for this bike. I would love to know a bit more about what you got from travis and the cost !

john
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

TRAVIS AT GO-RACE Empty
PostSubject: Re: TRAVIS AT GO-RACE   TRAVIS AT GO-RACE Empty

Back to top Go down

TRAVIS AT GO-RACE
Page 1 of 1