Welcome to the WRR/X Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Welcome to the WRR/X Forum

A place to share your passion for the WR250R/X!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
WR250R/X Forum

What's Next On Your List?

Go down 
+14
skierd
Chadx
INSTIGATOR
bubba
SpiritWolf15
ZED
Skip
mtb
Gargoyle
PQRS...
mwakey
SheWolf
john92
motokid
18 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
WRRSam

WRRSam

What's Next On Your List? - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: What's Next On Your List?   What's Next On Your List? - Page 2 EmptyFri Jul 10, 2009 10:19 pm

This is next on my list with a sprocket 2nd.
What's Next On Your List? - Page 2 GYT-32D93-AU-ALx001
The AIS, flapper and EXUP will go.
Back to top Go down
ZED

ZED

PostSubject: Re: What's Next On Your List?   What's Next On Your List? - Page 2 EmptyFri Jul 10, 2009 11:32 pm

bubba wrote:

oh thats sad If they really don't ready for us. If you used ohlins once, you can't compair with modified stock shock. But I can't wait too long so I might have rebuilt as you do.

Oh, I definitely know what Ohlins are like. I have Ohlins on my Ducati and rebuilt KYB on my track bike. The Ducati suspension kicks but over the tuned track bike.
droooool
Back to top Go down
asheville thumper

asheville thumper

PostSubject: Re: What's Next On Your List?   What's Next On Your List? - Page 2 EmptySat Jul 11, 2009 9:17 am

Already did: FMF Power Bomb, Q4, Programmer, Richochet skid plate, Force raidiator guard, Acerbis rally pro handguards, GYTR oversized bar mounts, Renthal Fatbar, 2" Rox Risers, RAM gps mount, Edge tail light kit, removed ais and exup, airbox mod, Wolfman enduro tank bag and peak tail bag....I think that is about it besides the electrical stuff like kick stand switch, LED fix, and exup motor thing.

Things I will do soon: Roc Stompa Pegs, 47t sprocket, new chain, and 606's (when the trailwings wear out).

I think that is it until something cool comes out that I just can't live without...like another bike for the stable (ie: Tenere)
Back to top Go down
Chrispy1200

Chrispy1200

PostSubject: Re: What's Next On Your List?   What's Next On Your List? - Page 2 EmptySat Jul 11, 2009 10:36 am

ZED wrote:
bubba wrote:

oh thats sad If they really don't ready for us. If you used ohlins once, you can't compair with modified stock shock. But I can't wait too long so I might have rebuilt as you do.

Oh, I definitely know what Ohlins are like. I have Ohlins on my Ducati and rebuilt KYB on my track bike. The Ducati suspension kicks but over the tuned track bike.
droooool

I've got Ohlins on my ZRX1200 with Raceteched forks. Night and day difference.

These guys are right around the corner from me. One of these days I'm gonna ride over and see what they can do for us.

http://www.elkasuspension.com/
Back to top Go down
motokid
motokid

PostSubject: Re: What's Next On Your List?   What's Next On Your List? - Page 2 EmptySun Jul 12, 2009 7:12 pm

I just started painting my stock exhaust cover.

Black. Will post finished pics....

Airbox Door Removed - Flapper glued - AIS removed
FmF Q4
Bridgestone Battlax BT-003rs
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: What's Next On Your List?   What's Next On Your List? - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

What's Next On Your List?
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2