Welcome to the WRR/X Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Welcome to the WRR/X Forum

A place to share your passion for the WR250R/X!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
WR250R/X Forum

Did I get a good deal?

Go down 
+2
mucker
ST723
6 posters
AuthorMessage
ST723

Did I get a good deal? Empty
PostSubject: Did I get a good deal?   Did I get a good deal? EmptySat Feb 23, 2013 11:05 pm

Hey guys, new here and I just want some experienced insight.

I jumped the gun on a 2008 WR250X with 4040 miles it rolled off the floor in 2010. It has a full graves carbon fiber exhaust, power commander and a pro taper evo handle bar and grips.

I KBB'd it and it came up as $3675, I know that sometimes KBB isn't always what the "real value" is.

I paid $3250 this morning, did I get a good deal? I haven't been looking for another bike very long but I made a spur of the moment decision and haven't gone in depth with research about this bike. It was in great condition, the fairings were in great shape frame was scratchless and looks like its never seen the dirt.

Thanks for any insight in advance!

Back to top Go down
mucker

mucker

PostSubject: Re: Did I get a good deal?   Did I get a good deal? EmptySat Feb 23, 2013 11:35 pm

Only you and time will tell how good a deal it was.

Be rest assured that you bought a reliable platform, that many are impressed with.

Doesn't sound like a bad deal so far.
Back to top Go down
leed

PostSubject: Re: Did I get a good deal?   Did I get a good deal? EmptySun Feb 24, 2013 12:09 am

Don't second guess yourself man, you'll always feel bad no matter how good/bad a deal is!

But in truth, you got a pretty good deal! If it makes you feel better I paid 3.7 for mine, but location location!
Back to top Go down
gatorfan

gatorfan

PostSubject: Re: Did I get a good deal?   Did I get a good deal? EmptySun Feb 24, 2013 12:36 am

It was good enough. Now don't look back. Just ride.
Back to top Go down
dmmcd

dmmcd

PostSubject: Re: Did I get a good deal?   Did I get a good deal? EmptyMon Feb 25, 2013 10:01 am

I'd say you got an incredible deal. You paid $1k less than I did this past summer for an '08. That Graves exhaust is worth some big $$ in itself.

I totally understand buyer's remorse, but if the bike is clean an runs, then you got a fantastic deal. Now enjoy it.
Back to top Go down
wristpin

PostSubject: Re: Did I get a good deal?   Did I get a good deal? EmptyMon Feb 25, 2013 5:48 pm

I'v got a bone stock 08 with 15,000 miles on it and I would never sell it for that price. Enjoy.
Back to top Go down
ST723

PostSubject: Re: Did I get a good deal?   Did I get a good deal? EmptyMon Feb 25, 2013 7:12 pm

Thanks for the replies, made me feel a whole lot better now that I have some real insight!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Did I get a good deal?   Did I get a good deal? Empty

Back to top Go down

Did I get a good deal?
Page 1 of 1