Welcome to the WRR/X Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Welcome to the WRR/X Forum

A place to share your passion for the WR250R/X!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
WR250R/X Forum

Just bought an X

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
t205

Just bought an X Empty
PostSubject: Just bought an X   Just bought an X EmptySun Aug 25, 2013 12:58 am

Hi all,

Just bought a second hand 08 X, this site has been a great pre-purchase resource so I thought I'd sign up.

I'm from Melbourne Australia.

thumb 
Back to top Go down
Dmonkfunk

Dmonkfunk

Just bought an X Empty
PostSubject: Re: Just bought an X   Just bought an X EmptyWed Aug 28, 2013 5:00 pm

That's the same year as mine, but I picked 'er up with 20,000km. Seems pretty tight for that many klicks, and I was going off what I've learned from my brother's 86,000km GS650. A well made thumper with last forever!

If you ever want to ride in Canada, maybe we can arrange an exchange of bikes for a couple weeks!wink 
Back to top Go down
t205

Just bought an X Empty
PostSubject: Re: Just bought an X   Just bought an X EmptyThu Aug 29, 2013 12:58 am

Mine had about 12,000klm on it, all feels pretty good, still getting used to all the noises, hope they are all normal. I've never owned a four stroke single before, only two stroke singles or four stroke multis.

Dmonkfunk wrote:
If you ever want to ride in Canada, maybe we can arrange an exchange of bikes for a couple weeks!wink 
A bike exchange program, that's not a bad idea.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Just bought an X Empty
PostSubject: Re: Just bought an X   Just bought an X Empty

Back to top Go down

Just bought an X
Page 1 of 1