Welcome to the WRR/X Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Welcome to the WRR/X Forum

A place to share your passion for the WR250R/X!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
WR250R/X Forum

Stumble on acceleration

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
john westcott

john westcott

Stumble on acceleration Empty
PostSubject: Stumble on acceleration   Stumble on acceleration EmptyMon Jul 07, 2014 9:11 am

I have had this problem with my Power Commander III. It will stumble on acceleration. Example, when you come to a log or a mud hole and want to loft the front wheel to clear it. This happens just off of 1/8th throttle. The previous owner had loaded popular map when he put the unit on. I adjusted the buttons from the middle up one setting but it still happens. Any ideas?
Back to top Go down
4play

4play

PostSubject: Re: Stumble on acceleration   Stumble on acceleration EmptyMon Jul 07, 2014 2:05 pm

Add 5 to the 0 and two table up to 4k and try it, if that works you can adjust up or down to suit
Back to top Go down
4play

4play

PostSubject: Re: Stumble on acceleration   Stumble on acceleration EmptySun Jul 13, 2014 8:51 pm

Have you hooked up a laptop to your power commander to read it? If not you need to load Power Commander 3 in your computer (online & free) & then hook up to your PC3 with the USB cable.

You'll see a table that looks like an excel spreadsheet based on RPM & Throttle position.
In each table is a value or zero. Zero means what ever stock fuel delivery is, a positive number adds fuel, like a 5 is plus 5% over stock a -5 is 5% less fuel than stock at that RPM & throttle position. It's actually pretty easy. The techs at Power Commander are pretty helpful & will walk you through the tuning.
Back to top Go down
john westcott

john westcott

PostSubject: Re: Stumble on acceleration   Stumble on acceleration EmptyMon Jul 14, 2014 7:17 am

No I haven't attached it yet, but I will try that out when I get time, thanks.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Stumble on acceleration   Stumble on acceleration Empty

Back to top Go down

Stumble on acceleration
Page 1 of 1