Welcome to the WRR/X Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Welcome to the WRR/X Forum

A place to share your passion for the WR250R/X!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
WR250R/X Forum

Attitude Industries EFI numbers for the X

Go down 
+5
King Wolf
greer
mwakey
SheWolf
motokid
9 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
motokid
motokid

Attitude Industries EFI numbers for the X - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Attitude Industries EFI numbers for the X   Attitude Industries EFI numbers for the X - Page 2 EmptyWed Jun 02, 2010 11:36 am

I don't know, except that knowing exactly what that mode is for is not intuitive.

I got that info right from the guy who designed, built, and programmed the EFI unit.

Airbox Door Removed - Flapper glued - AIS removed
FmF Q4
Bridgestone Battlax BT-003rs
Back to top Go down
SheWolf
Alpha Rider
SheWolf

PostSubject: Re: Attitude Industries EFI numbers for the X   Attitude Industries EFI numbers for the X - Page 2 EmptyWed Jun 02, 2010 11:44 am

He's the same guy who was with FMF back when they first made their programmers, so he's the go-to guy for sure.

motokid

PostSubject: Re: Attitude Industries EFI numbers for the X   Attitude Industries EFI numbers for the X - Page 2 EmptySat Jun 05, 2010 11:10 am

My settings as of today:

1.5, 1.5, 4.5, 0.5, 4.5, 4.5

FmF Q4
Back to top Go down
SheWolf
Alpha Rider
SheWolf

PostSubject: Re: Attitude Industries EFI numbers for the X   Attitude Industries EFI numbers for the X - Page 2 EmptySat Jun 05, 2010 11:25 am

So...how does it feel? Attitude Industries EFI numbers for the X - Page 2 810411

motokid

PostSubject: Re: Attitude Industries EFI numbers for the X   Attitude Industries EFI numbers for the X - Page 2 EmptySat Jun 05, 2010 1:04 pm

Seemed to be a little snappier.

I am currently sweating my nutz Attitude Industries EFI numbers for the X - Page 2 640571 off making gearing and chain changes.

I did have to cut my chain shorter. In that process right now.

FmF Q4
Back to top Go down
SheWolf
Alpha Rider
SheWolf

PostSubject: Re: Attitude Industries EFI numbers for the X   Attitude Industries EFI numbers for the X - Page 2 EmptySat Jun 05, 2010 11:18 pm

Attitude Industries EFI numbers for the X - Page 2 525406 I think you'll like it; I'm eager to hear the results of your sweaty nutz. Attitude Industries EFI numbers for the X - Page 2 93746

12oclocker

PostSubject: Re: Attitude Industries EFI numbers for the X   Attitude Industries EFI numbers for the X - Page 2 EmptyMon Jun 07, 2010 10:33 pm

Who is running the FMF Fuel programmer with a Q4 exhaust? what are your settings? how do you like them?
The directions that came with mine were blah.
Back to top Go down
SheWolf
Alpha Rider
SheWolf

PostSubject: Re: Attitude Industries EFI numbers for the X   Attitude Industries EFI numbers for the X - Page 2 EmptyMon Jun 07, 2010 11:01 pm

The FMF and the 'Tude use the same settings, JYFI. Attitude Industries EFI numbers for the X - Page 2 61865

12oclocker

PostSubject: Re: Attitude Industries EFI numbers for the X   Attitude Industries EFI numbers for the X - Page 2 EmptyMon Jun 07, 2010 11:13 pm

I emailed Derek, he said the boxes have different programming. I had asked for some recommended settings with the Q4 exhaust, have not yet got a response. Hmmm.
Back to top Go down
SheWolf
Alpha Rider
SheWolf

PostSubject: Re: Attitude Industries EFI numbers for the X   Attitude Industries EFI numbers for the X - Page 2 EmptyTue Jun 08, 2010 11:02 am

Call the number under his contact Brooks. He's better at answering the phone than getting e-mails.

motokid

PostSubject: Re: Attitude Industries EFI numbers for the X   Attitude Industries EFI numbers for the X - Page 2 EmptyWed Jun 09, 2010 6:47 am

SheWolf wrote:
Call the number under his contact Brooks. He's better at answering the phone than getting e-mails.

If you get the numbers please post them. Derek was supposed to call me back, but he hasn't yet. If I get them I'll post them.

I know he's busy. Hopefully getting the newest gen programmer ready for sale. Attitude Industries EFI numbers for the X - Page 2 93746

FmF Q4
Back to top Go down
SheWolf
Alpha Rider
SheWolf

PostSubject: Re: Attitude Industries EFI numbers for the X   Attitude Industries EFI numbers for the X - Page 2 EmptyWed Jun 09, 2010 9:58 am

Derek Fischer
406-539-3015

You'll get him on that. Attitude Industries EFI numbers for the X - Page 2 61865

motokid

PostSubject: Re: Attitude Industries EFI numbers for the X   Attitude Industries EFI numbers for the X - Page 2 EmptyWed Jun 09, 2010 11:47 am

Attitude Industries EFI numbers for the X - Page 2 851577

Not Derek's number....the efi setting numbers. Attitude Industries EFI numbers for the X - Page 2 851577

FmF Q4
Back to top Go down
SheWolf
Alpha Rider
SheWolf

PostSubject: Re: Attitude Industries EFI numbers for the X   Attitude Industries EFI numbers for the X - Page 2 EmptyWed Jun 09, 2010 5:38 pm

Attitude Industries EFI numbers for the X - Page 2 93746 I do have my blonde moments. Attitude Industries EFI numbers for the X - Page 2 163123 That was for Brooks anyway, save him looking up his number. Attitude Industries EFI numbers for the X - Page 2 810411

motokid

PostSubject: Re: Attitude Industries EFI numbers for the X   Attitude Industries EFI numbers for the X - Page 2 EmptySat Sep 11, 2010 5:05 pm

Going to use what the FmF guys say is the factory setting from FmF...with one exception.

Just reset my Attitude to these numbers:

3 - 4 - 1 - 0.5 - 4 - 4.5

According to Derek the 4th number should be set lower for performance, higher for gas mileage. I want performance.

I was getting a lot of backfiring when decelerating with my previous setting.

We shall see if changes make a difference.

FmF Q4
Back to top Go down
motokid
motokid

PostSubject: Re: Attitude Industries EFI numbers for the X   Attitude Industries EFI numbers for the X - Page 2 EmptyTue Sep 21, 2010 4:44 pm

Today I'm trying:

1.5 - 2.5 - 1.0 - 0.5 - 2.0 - 2.0

last settings seemed civil - not exciting, so I figured I'd try some new numbers.

FmF Q4
Back to top Go down
motokid
motokid

PostSubject: Re: Attitude Industries EFI numbers for the X   Attitude Industries EFI numbers for the X - Page 2 EmptyWed Sep 22, 2010 7:18 pm

motokid wrote:
Today I'm trying:

1.5 - 2.5 - 1.0 - 0.5 - 2.0 - 2.0

last settings seemed civil - not exciting, so I figured I'd try some new numbers.

Initial seat-of-the pants measurement tells me this setting is the best I've tried yet.
Throttle response seems much better and no annoying backfire when going from wfo throttle to hard breaking.

thumb

FmF Q4
Back to top Go down
BTHRB4U

PostSubject: Re: Attitude Industries EFI numbers for the X   Attitude Industries EFI numbers for the X - Page 2 EmptySun Mar 13, 2011 7:26 pm

Not really sure on the programing of this system, but i do alot of tunes for LS1 based cars. To answer the question on the how fast to introduce fuel, heres my take on it. You can enter the fuel to fast and it will bog down, it needs to be brought in at the right time/speed. Two controllers shouldn't be programmed the same, there are to many variables between what people have done to their bikes not to mention weather, elevation ect. Tuning on a V8 car is alot more forgiving when it comes to tuning, 2-3hp will not be noticed, but on a bike everything needs to be damn near perfect because good riders can feel a .5hp increase. With these programmers i would adjust one setting at a time. Keep increasing or decreasing the number until you start to lose power then adjust it back. do this to every section thats adjustable and you will have an easier/faster/more accurate tune. This is just my 2 cents as i have never used any of them yet, but after a little research there will be one heading my way soon. hope this helps
Back to top Go down
BTHRB4U

PostSubject: Re: Attitude Industries EFI numbers for the X   Attitude Industries EFI numbers for the X - Page 2 EmptySun Mar 13, 2011 7:27 pm

the back fire is caused from to much fuel and it not being burned until it hits the exhaust.
Back to top Go down
motokid
motokid

PostSubject: Re: Attitude Industries EFI numbers for the X   Attitude Industries EFI numbers for the X - Page 2 EmptyMon May 28, 2012 1:59 pm

New settings.

3 3 2 6 3 3

I had noticed a fairly heavy smell of gas/exhaust on my clothes after riding.

Was I too rich?

Was number 4 setting too low?

I don't know. dunno

But messing with settings seems like fun today - so I did.

FmF Q4
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Attitude Industries EFI numbers for the X   Attitude Industries EFI numbers for the X - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Attitude Industries EFI numbers for the X
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2