Welcome to the WRR/X Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Welcome to the WRR/X Forum

A place to share your passion for the WR250R/X!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
WR250R/X Forum

FMF Power Programmer - WR250R - need help

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
organismo

FMF Power Programmer - WR250R - need help Empty
PostSubject: FMF Power Programmer - WR250R - need help   FMF Power Programmer - WR250R - need help EmptySat Mar 12, 2016 3:48 pm

Hello everybody. please help with the settings FMF Power Programmer EFI controllers.
what values I should put?
I found such a setup. it would suit me?
"STEVEAKUS" and they are as follows
3-5-.5-.5-8-4-4.5"

I removed part's the bike WR250R -08
1) AIS solenoid assembly
FMF Power Programmer - WR250R - need help Wrr09110

2) AIS hose
FMF Power Programmer - WR250R - need help WRR096

3)EXUP removal
FMF Power Programmer - WR250R - need help WRR092
FMF Power Programmer - WR250R - need help WRR114

4) Flapper valve removal
FMF Power Programmer - WR250R - need help WRR093

5)Diaphragm
FMF Power Programmer - WR250R - need help WRR106

6)Flapper valve
FMF Power Programmer - WR250R - need help WRR094
FMF Power Programmer - WR250R - need help WRR053

Install the bike
1)3688 Muffler Exhaust Leovince x3 Enduro
FMF Power Programmer - WR250R - need help 2Q==

2)K&N YA-3586 Air Filter
FMF Power Programmer - WR250R - need help I?id=4cf4fa78a3cb6cb8e66ecfded5d2b8ab&n=33&h=215&w=286

3)exup eliminator
FMF Power Programmer - WR250R - need help Exup-eliminator-1

big thx!
sry for my bad english
Back to top Go down
mcdoudlehopper

mcdoudlehopper

PostSubject: Re: FMF Power Programmer - WR250R - need help   FMF Power Programmer - WR250R - need help EmptySat Mar 12, 2016 11:48 pm

Tons of programmer info here look around and you will find what you need.
Back to top Go down
Biglake

PostSubject: Re: FMF Power Programmer - WR250R - need help   FMF Power Programmer - WR250R - need help EmptySun Mar 13, 2016 9:13 am

You got a extra setting in the ones you listed lol.

They changed the fmf programmers in 2010 or so(not right sure what year), making them add more fuel on the acceleration and full throttle modes so they would work with big bores.
So you need to have the second setting(acceleration) on 2 or 3 now not 5 like the guys used to use before 2010.
I run mine at 3-2-.5-8-6-4.

Other than the 5th setting (it needs to be set on 6 or higher to prevent cut outs while cruising) im running what fmf recommends, I too tried the settings posted on here but it was cutting out/bogging once and a while until I reduced the second setting to 2. thumb

Last edited by Biglake on Sun Mar 13, 2016 3:16 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
andy3d

PostSubject: Re: FMF Power Programmer - WR250R - need help   FMF Power Programmer - WR250R - need help EmptySun Mar 13, 2016 12:32 pm

Biglake wrote:

They changed the fmf programmers in 2010 or so(not right sure what year), making them add more fuel on the acceleration and full throttle modes so they would work with big bores.
So you need to have the second setting(acceleration) on 2 or 3 now not 5 like the guys used to use before 2010.

Other than the 3rd setting (it needs to be set on 6 or higher to prevent cut outs while cruising) im running what fmf recommends, I too tried the settings posted on here but it was cutting out/bogging once and a while until I reduced the second setting to 2. thumb

+1
I have the same setup and tried loads of setting and liked the FMF recommended 3-2-0.5-8-4-4 the most.

Link to what the numbers mean:
http://fmfpowerprogrammer.com/instructions/9310072_WR250.pdf
Back to top Go down
organismo

PostSubject: Re: FMF Power Programmer - WR250R - need help   FMF Power Programmer - WR250R - need help EmptySun Mar 13, 2016 4:03 pm

andy3d wrote:
Biglake wrote:

Other than the 3rd setting (it needs to be set on 6 or higher to prevent cut outs while cruising) im running what fmf recommends, I too tried the settings posted on here but it was cutting out/bogging once and a while until I reduced the second setting to 2. thumb

+1
I have the same setup and tried loads of setting and liked the FMF recommended 3-2-0.5-8-4-4 the most.

Link to what the numbers mean:
http://fmfpowerprogrammer.com/instructions/9310072_WR250.pdf

big thx!
I bought a controller and wait for the parcel to Russia it will go 20 days. then I will try those settings that you wrote
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: FMF Power Programmer - WR250R - need help   FMF Power Programmer - WR250R - need help Empty

Back to top Go down

FMF Power Programmer - WR250R - need help
Page 1 of 1