Welcome to the WRR/X Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Welcome to the WRR/X Forum

A place to share your passion for the WR250R/X!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
WR250R/X Forum

No Toil Filter Question

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
gatorfan

gatorfan

No Toil Filter Question Empty
PostSubject: No Toil Filter Question   No Toil Filter Question EmptyFri Oct 08, 2010 4:14 pm

I assume NO TOIL sent me the wrong filter? OEM air filter on right - NO TOIL on left.

No Toil Filter Question No_toi10

No Toil Filter Question No_toi11
Back to top Go down
PYG RYDR

PYG RYDR

PostSubject: Re: No Toil Filter Question   No Toil Filter Question EmptyFri Oct 08, 2010 4:21 pm

gatorfan wrote:
I assume NO TOIL sent me the wrong filter? OEM air filter on right - NO TOIL on left.

No Toil Filter Question No_toi10

No Toil Filter Question No_toi11

Yes! Wrong filter. GAHHHH

My NO TOIL filter resembles the stock in shape and size.... dddog
Back to top Go down
john92

PostSubject: Re: No Toil Filter Question   No Toil Filter Question EmptyFri Oct 08, 2010 4:23 pm

Did you oil it up before you realized it was completely wrong? It should be shaped exactly like the stock but colored like the one on the left.
Back to top Go down
gatorfan

gatorfan

PostSubject: Re: No Toil Filter Question   No Toil Filter Question EmptyFri Oct 08, 2010 4:58 pm

Thank you guys. No it came oiled up. It picked up a little dirt lying around. Gotta call NO TOIL.
Back to top Go down
john92

PostSubject: Re: No Toil Filter Question   No Toil Filter Question EmptyFri Oct 08, 2010 5:39 pm

It's hard to believe after this bike being out for 3+ years, alot of people still think it's the same as the "F".
Back to top Go down
Mr.Metal

Mr.Metal

PostSubject: Re: No Toil Filter Question   No Toil Filter Question EmptySat Oct 09, 2010 2:01 pm

Yeah, wrong filter, my is the same size/shape as the stock. For what it's worth, I got my No Toil kit (and cleaner/oiler) from Rocky Mountain ATV. They got the right parts to me in like 2 days flat. Love those guys!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: No Toil Filter Question   No Toil Filter Question Empty

Back to top Go down

No Toil Filter Question
Page 1 of 1