Welcome to the WRR/X Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Welcome to the WRR/X Forum

A place to share your passion for the WR250R/X!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
WR250R/X Forum

NOMADIC CYCLE RACKS NEW DESIGN

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage

NOMADIC CYCLE RACKS NEW DESIGN Empty
PostSubject: NOMADIC CYCLE RACKS NEW DESIGN   NOMADIC CYCLE RACKS NEW DESIGN EmptyThu Sep 29, 2011 12:06 pm

Since the rack isn't available for the WR250R/X, i sent an info request to Nomadic Cycles Racks.

This is the respond they sent me:

Im currently out of stock on that item. The newly re-designed rack will have many more tie points and fit the bike much better in function and style.
The new rack will feature:
- 18 round and slotted tie spots,
- towing capabilities
- A low profile design
- 1 gal Roto-pax compatible
I estimate a release date of October the 7th.
Thank you for your interest!

Thank you,
Justin 619-277-6590
www.nomadic-racks.com

I'll wait to see it before making any purchase.

Back to top Go down
Novy

PostSubject: Re: NOMADIC CYCLE RACKS NEW DESIGN   NOMADIC CYCLE RACKS NEW DESIGN EmptyFri Oct 28, 2011 10:40 am

Nomadic has their new rack available now. I was torn between going with the Pro Moto Billet or making my own (but finding black 1/2" PVC was an issue). This rack looks like a good happy medium so I ordered one to give it a try. It may not be as aesthetically pleasing as the billet rack, but I figure the rack will be covered with a Wolfman Peak Tail Bag most of the time anyway. It looks to be pretty well thought out in its design.

http://www.ebay.ca/itm/2008-12-Yamaha-WR250R-WR250X-rear-rack-WR-250R-WR-250X-2009-2010-2011-/270839944914?pt=Motorcycles_Parts_Accessories&hash=item3f0f5196d2
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: NOMADIC CYCLE RACKS NEW DESIGN   NOMADIC CYCLE RACKS NEW DESIGN EmptyFri Oct 28, 2011 9:01 pm

Well, i think i found my next purchase.

http://nomadic-racks.com/index.php?option=com_rokecwid&Itemid=62#ecwid:category=976077&mode=product&product=4123572
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: NOMADIC CYCLE RACKS NEW DESIGN   NOMADIC CYCLE RACKS NEW DESIGN EmptyFri Nov 11, 2011 8:16 pm

I just received a few days ago the rack. Look nice and price is good. Because the weather is now near the freezing temperature, i guess that testing with various lugage would be postponed.

NOMADIC CYCLE RACKS NEW DESIGN Nomadi11
Back to top Go down
theMISSIONARY

theMISSIONARY

PostSubject: Re: NOMADIC CYCLE RACKS NEW DESIGN   NOMADIC CYCLE RACKS NEW DESIGN EmptyMon Sep 24, 2012 4:51 am

Matric did you use longer bolts?

I just picked up one with the countersunk bolt set up and the bolts are to short to reach the threaded holes in the number plate assembly
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: NOMADIC CYCLE RACKS NEW DESIGN   NOMADIC CYCLE RACKS NEW DESIGN Empty

Back to top Go down

NOMADIC CYCLE RACKS NEW DESIGN
Page 1 of 1