Welcome to the WRR/X Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Welcome to the WRR/X Forum

A place to share your passion for the WR250R/X!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
WR250R/X Forum

Greetings from the Fabulous Florida Keys

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
mwakey

mwakey

Greetings from the Fabulous Florida Keys Empty
PostSubject: Greetings from the Fabulous Florida Keys   Greetings from the Fabulous Florida Keys EmptyFri Feb 06, 2009 9:15 pm

I was just going to be a lurker until I saw you guys added the X. I mean why not? We may not get down and dirty, but we got basically the same bike. And you KNOW it's the X riders who come up with all the cool mods anyhow, right?

Glad to join the group. Hope I can contribute some things and also learn some things.
Back to top Go down
SheWolf
Alpha Rider
SheWolf

PostSubject: Re: Greetings from the Fabulous Florida Keys   Greetings from the Fabulous Florida Keys EmptyFri Feb 06, 2009 9:22 pm

Hey Mark! Glad you dropped in. Your bike doesn't have to be dirty, but them mind certainly helps. thumb

mwakey

PostSubject: Re: Greetings from the Fabulous Florida Keys   Greetings from the Fabulous Florida Keys EmptyFri Feb 06, 2009 11:34 pm

81 posts to this new forum already Wolfie? What's up? Too cold in BC to play outside? Very happy
Back to top Go down
SheWolf
Alpha Rider
SheWolf

PostSubject: Re: Greetings from the Fabulous Florida Keys   Greetings from the Fabulous Florida Keys EmptySat Feb 07, 2009 10:52 am

I wasn't even counting. Very happy I get caught up in nailing everyone as they come in here. bannana

PostSubject: Re: Greetings from the Fabulous Florida Keys   Greetings from the Fabulous Florida Keys Empty

Back to top Go down

Greetings from the Fabulous Florida Keys
Page 1 of 1