Welcome to the WRR/X Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Welcome to the WRR/X Forum

A place to share your passion for the WR250R/X!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
WR250R/X Forum

Scaggs Billet Luggage Racks - new more cost friendly design

Go down 
+19
S.Myrr
Lupin 3rd
424LIFE
Thethirteenthone
jswr450
CDTSTR
PYG RYDR
DPete
sophijo
Gregarious
Belt Mountain
hyperboarder
FF176
sturgeon
4play
ezrdr55
Old Rider
bluzharp
Jnscaggs
23 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3
AuthorMessage
Caldsy

Caldsy

Scaggs Billet Luggage Racks - new more cost friendly design - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Scaggs Billet Luggage Racks - new more cost friendly design   Scaggs Billet Luggage Racks - new more cost friendly design - Page 3 EmptyMon Oct 27, 2014 2:05 pm

Perfect. When the time is right (ermm... I mean when I have the cash) I will be ordering.

thanks!
Back to top Go down
Caldsy

Caldsy

PostSubject: Re: Scaggs Billet Luggage Racks - new more cost friendly design   Scaggs Billet Luggage Racks - new more cost friendly design - Page 3 EmptySat Nov 22, 2014 11:13 am

Just ordered my Large Rack with Rotopax 1 Gallon. Can't wait for the arrival! Thanks Jarred. Will post pictures once received/installed.
Back to top Go down
Caldsy

Caldsy

PostSubject: Scaggs Installed   Scaggs Billet Luggage Racks - new more cost friendly design - Page 3 EmptyMon Dec 01, 2014 11:18 am

Scaggs Billet Luggage Racks - new more cost friendly design - Page 3 <a href=Scaggs Billet Luggage Racks - new more cost friendly design - Page 3 Scaggs10" />

Ordered the large Scaggs rack and installed in about 15 minutes. heated up the spacers and used that the melt perfect size holes in the rear tail. now just waiting for the Rotopax fuel caddy to come in!

thanks Jared for the great product!
Back to top Go down
Tewster2

PostSubject: Re: Scaggs Billet Luggage Racks - new more cost friendly design   Scaggs Billet Luggage Racks - new more cost friendly design - Page 3 EmptyThu Dec 11, 2014 7:12 pm

I just ordered one of the Big racks for my WRR. Of all the racks I'v looked at this one appears to be the mother of all WRR racks. Cant wait to get it!
Back to top Go down
Jnscaggs

Jnscaggs

PostSubject: Australia Distributor for ScaggsMotoDesigns   Scaggs Billet Luggage Racks - new more cost friendly design - Page 3 EmptyThu Jan 22, 2015 11:39 pm

Hey Guys, thanks for your continued support in making my designs the top choice of WR tail racks.

Adventure Moto in Dural, NSW Australia has become a distributor for my all my products, So, I wanted to let any of you know that if you are in that area you should be able to pick up one of my racks from them directly at AdventureMoto.com.AU as soon as they update there online listings.

They should save you some $$$ on shipping

Also I wanted to update my offerings. I currently have Billet racks available for the WR250 (of course), Honda CRF250L, Kawasaki KLX250s, Suzuki DRZ400's, DR650se, DR250 & DR350 and coming soon for Adventure Moto in AU 2 sized racks for the Yamaha XT660Z Tenere which seems to be available everywhere but the US.

Cheers!

Jared Scaggs
Back to top Go down
Caldsy

Caldsy

PostSubject: Re: Scaggs Billet Luggage Racks - new more cost friendly design   Scaggs Billet Luggage Racks - new more cost friendly design - Page 3 EmptyFri Jan 30, 2015 9:26 am

[img]Scaggs Billet Luggage Racks - new more cost friendly design - Page 3 Fullsi15[/img]

fitted the Rotopax on the Scaggs rack. perfect fit and design! thanks again Jared for the great product!
Back to top Go down
sophijo

PostSubject: Looking good!   Scaggs Billet Luggage Racks - new more cost friendly design - Page 3 EmptyFri Jan 30, 2015 11:22 am

BTW: I got this tip from BigDog. He found some plastic waste baskets that fit in side his bags; cut to fit. I'm going to try that with those bags.
Skaggs looks good!
Back to top Go down
4play

4play

PostSubject: Re: Scaggs Billet Luggage Racks - new more cost friendly design   Scaggs Billet Luggage Racks - new more cost friendly design - Page 3 EmptyFri Jan 30, 2015 11:26 am

These racks are very versatile & sturdy

Scaggs Billet Luggage Racks - new more cost friendly design - Page 3 20150122_192826
Back to top Go down
Alf-Jam

PostSubject: Re: Scaggs Billet Luggage Racks - new more cost friendly design   Scaggs Billet Luggage Racks - new more cost friendly design - Page 3 EmptyWed Feb 04, 2015 9:09 pm

So I've installed my Scaggs rack...which is awesome in every aspect, and I'm looking to add a Rotopax can now. Which mount are you guys using with the rack?? They have a "standard" and a "DLX"...

THANKS!
Back to top Go down
Caldsy

Caldsy

PostSubject: Re: Scaggs Billet Luggage Racks - new more cost friendly design   Scaggs Billet Luggage Racks - new more cost friendly design - Page 3 EmptyThu Feb 05, 2015 10:46 am

Don't quote me on this but I believe the Deluxe mounting kit is for a double rotopax set up. As in, one gas and one water rotopax caddy's. I purchased the normal one with my setup through Jared. He sells them on his website which can be found on this thread i'm sure. He can help you out to make sure you order the correct stuff.
Back to top Go down
nsrider

PostSubject: Re: Scaggs Billet Luggage Racks - new more cost friendly design   Scaggs Billet Luggage Racks - new more cost friendly design - Page 3 EmptyThu Feb 05, 2015 3:25 pm

[quote="Alf-Jam"]So I've installed my Scaggs rack...which is awesome in every aspect, and I'm looking to add a Rotopax can now.  Which mount are you guys using with the rack??  They have a "standard" and a "DLX"...

THANKS![/quote
The DLX gives added tightening power. Look closely at the pic's on the Rotopax Web site. You can see the different design in the handle.]
Back to top Go down
Alf-Jam

PostSubject: Re: Scaggs Billet Luggage Racks - new more cost friendly design   Scaggs Billet Luggage Racks - new more cost friendly design - Page 3 EmptyThu Feb 05, 2015 7:43 pm

nsrider wrote:
Alf-Jam wrote:
So I've installed my Scaggs rack...which is awesome in every aspect, and I'm looking to add a Rotopax can now.  Which mount are you guys using with the rack??  They have a "standard" and a "DLX"...

THANKS![/quote
The DLX gives added tightening power. Look closely at the pic's on the Rotopax Web site. You can see the different design in the handle.]

Thanks for the response....I actually e-mailed Scaggs last night and he got back to me. Said the same thing, so it's probably worth the $5. You gotta love that there are guys out there like Scaggs...I'd buy my next bike from him if he sold em.... cheers
Back to top Go down
Jnscaggs

Jnscaggs

PostSubject: ScaggsMotoDesigns.com discount   Scaggs Billet Luggage Racks - new more cost friendly design - Page 3 EmptySun Jun 07, 2015 12:59 pm

I wanted to let you guys know that even though I recently needed to increase my offering price on all my racks due to increasing costs and demand, but I haven't forgotten about all of you loyal forum members and how you got me where I am today. So, I am posting this coupon code that can be entered at checkout to take $10 off, basically voiding my recent price increase.

Use the code FORUMMEM at checkout

This code will work for all the racks, so if your buddies have a CRF250L, DRZ400, DR650, 350 or KLX250s they can use it too.

Thanks
Jared
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Scaggs Billet Luggage Racks - new more cost friendly design   Scaggs Billet Luggage Racks - new more cost friendly design - Page 3 EmptySat Jun 13, 2015 5:51 pm

Jnscaggs wrote:
I wanted to let you guys know that even though I recently needed to increase my offering price on all my racks due to increasing costs and demand, but I haven't forgotten about all of you loyal forum members and how you got me where I am today. So, I am posting this coupon code that can be entered at checkout to take $10 off, basically voiding my recent price increase.

Use the code FORUMMEM at checkout

This code will work for all the racks, so if your buddies have a CRF250L, DRZ400, DR650, 350 or KLX250s they can use it too.

Thanks
Jared

Hi Jared!
Just checked your website, are you indeed out of stock on your slim and large WR racks? I was thinking of scooping one of the larges, but it looks like your sold out?
Thanks,
Stew
Back to top Go down
Jnscaggs

Jnscaggs

PostSubject: Re: Scaggs Billet Luggage Racks - new more cost friendly design   Scaggs Billet Luggage Racks - new more cost friendly design - Page 3 EmptySat Jun 13, 2015 6:10 pm

I am sold out of both, I'm working on them now and plan to have more ready to ship by next monday the 22nd. I'll probably add them back to stock a couple days prior.

If you want to check back on Saturday 1 week from today I should have them available to order.

I plan on taking them to anodizing Monday morning so if anyone wants one in plain silver without anodizing, let me know ASAP.

Email me at ScaggsMotoDesigns@gmail.com

Thanks!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Scaggs Billet Luggage Racks - new more cost friendly design   Scaggs Billet Luggage Racks - new more cost friendly design - Page 3 EmptySat Jun 13, 2015 11:29 pm

Thank you for the heads up, I'll check back next Saturday. :)
Back to top Go down
Jnscaggs

Jnscaggs

PostSubject: NEW FORUM MEMBER DISCOUNT CODE!   Scaggs Billet Luggage Racks - new more cost friendly design - Page 3 EmptyTue Jul 26, 2016 11:10 am

Hey Guys, I wanted to touch base primarily because I had to raise my prices a little to maintain operations, but I wanted to adjust my discount code to reflect a $15 discount to make up for some of the change.

So, any of you interested in the coolest billet racks available, use the code 'FORUMMEM' at checkout for $15 off

Thanks!
Jared

ScaggsMotoDesigns.com
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Scaggs Billet Luggage Racks - new more cost friendly design   Scaggs Billet Luggage Racks - new more cost friendly design - Page 3 Empty

Back to top Go down

Scaggs Billet Luggage Racks - new more cost friendly design
Page 3 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3