Welcome to the WRR/X Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Welcome to the WRR/X Forum

A place to share your passion for the WR250R/X!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
WR250R/X Forum

IMS 3 GALLON TALLY!

Go down 
+89
Mr.Metal
SoupSandwich
mtb
RichardU
okdq
GsVs
RimBenty
Crawdaddy
mnormand
jimrobinette
DS-Jack
kjharn
gas_pig70
1moreroad
Machtig
Medski
john92
riata
TierHawg
e010584
mhm2a
cryptomundo
Farmer17
simonpig
IfuleU
flatboarder
eakins
blaisew
seattlechronic
KLRchickie
Hetch
BigBird
acmebot
oldirt
Scharcon
Berwyn Henderson
Racer83
vwsandman
msfagnani
abchel
MeefZah
PooTeeTat
bikepsych
Dancamp
SteveO
jviz1
router.exe
duanew
jonny-NITRO
xcel
picard
andrewlat
Hertz
D-Rail
ZED
taoshum
PYG RYDR
matttys
Cool#9
njbill
Akasy
malibu_dan
Joe Dirt
Ryan Nelson
Big-t
granite4brains
skierd
Jellyhead
aaronhall555
texasreb
Corprin
Twinct
superbee24
toast
SpiritWolf15
sswrx
R_Lefebvre
jlpred
3KGT_Maddness
X-Racer
clint
Trailmoto
2goose
Ozy
Matty
rydnseek
motokid
deerHater
SheWolf
93 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 14 ... 25  Next
AuthorMessage
SheWolf
Alpha Rider
SheWolf

IMS 3 GALLON TALLY! - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: IMS 3 GALLON TALLY!   IMS 3 GALLON TALLY! - Page 4 EmptyTue Jul 06, 2010 11:22 pm

It sounds like they've developed it so the fuel pump is still at the lowest part of the tank.

picard

PostSubject: deadline?   IMS 3 GALLON TALLY! - Page 4 EmptyThu Jul 08, 2010 1:36 pm

sitting on the fence - still waiting for final shape and finish - probably like many others....
Back to top Go down
xcel

xcel

PostSubject: Re: IMS 3 GALLON TALLY!   IMS 3 GALLON TALLY! - Page 4 EmptyThu Jul 08, 2010 3:55 pm

Hi Lynn and ZED:

IMS' 3-gallon tank looks so damn good underneath the OEM plastic that I could almost cry!!!

Wayne
Back to top Go down
SheWolf
Alpha Rider
SheWolf

PostSubject: Re: IMS 3 GALLON TALLY!   IMS 3 GALLON TALLY! - Page 4 EmptyThu Jul 08, 2010 7:15 pm

I'm waiting for some more pics once Chuck gets back to the shop. IMS 3 GALLON TALLY! - Page 4 61865

jonny-NITRO

PostSubject: Re: IMS 3 GALLON TALLY!   IMS 3 GALLON TALLY! - Page 4 EmptyThu Jul 08, 2010 10:29 pm

I'm also really interested in that tank.
Blue or Black... can't decide.
Back to top Go down
duanew

PostSubject: Re: IMS 3 GALLON TALLY!   IMS 3 GALLON TALLY! - Page 4 EmptyFri Jul 09, 2010 12:04 pm

I really did not want to be an early adopter because I want to know if there was any issues with the first run. It looks like the are trying to make sure that everything is worked out beforehand.

I really want one soon so put me on the list for a black one.
Back to top Go down
router.exe

router.exe

PostSubject: Re: IMS 3 GALLON TALLY!   IMS 3 GALLON TALLY! - Page 4 EmptySat Jul 10, 2010 3:02 pm

I'll take one in black
Back to top Go down
SheWolf
Alpha Rider
SheWolf

PostSubject: Re: IMS 3 GALLON TALLY!   IMS 3 GALLON TALLY! - Page 4 EmptySat Jul 10, 2010 11:48 pm

Done and done. IMS 3 GALLON TALLY! - Page 4 61865

PostSubject: Re: IMS 3 GALLON TALLY!   IMS 3 GALLON TALLY! - Page 4 EmptySun Jul 11, 2010 11:07 am

Add one in black for me.

Thanks.
Back to top Go down
picard

picard

PostSubject: Re: IMS 3 GALLON TALLY!   IMS 3 GALLON TALLY! - Page 4 EmptyTue Jul 13, 2010 9:58 pm

SheWolf wrote:
I'm waiting for some more pics once Chuck gets back to the shop. IMS 3 GALLON TALLY! - Page 4 61865

I'll be ready to sign up after seeing these!
Back to top Go down
SheWolf
Alpha Rider
SheWolf

PostSubject: Re: IMS 3 GALLON TALLY!   IMS 3 GALLON TALLY! - Page 4 EmptyTue Jul 13, 2010 10:07 pm

I posted three of them in the other thread. It's getting damned close. IMS 3 GALLON TALLY! - Page 4 525406

picard

PostSubject: Re: IMS 3 GALLON TALLY!   IMS 3 GALLON TALLY! - Page 4 EmptyTue Jul 13, 2010 10:12 pm

SheWolf wrote:
I posted three of them in the other thread. It's getting damned close. IMS 3 GALLON TALLY! - Page 4 525406
Back to top Go down
SheWolf
Alpha Rider
SheWolf

PostSubject: Re: IMS 3 GALLON TALLY!   IMS 3 GALLON TALLY! - Page 4 EmptyWed Jul 14, 2010 4:54 pm

Chuck said all thing being equal, they should have the first test at the end of the month. Right now it's in the foundry getting a nice new aluminum casting.

SteveO

PostSubject: Re: IMS 3 GALLON TALLY!   IMS 3 GALLON TALLY! - Page 4 EmptyThu Jul 15, 2010 5:50 pm

New guy here,

Is this option to purchase the 3 gallon tank closed?
If not, what is the standard price of the 3 gallon tank? As opposed to this $275 price?
Back to top Go down
SheWolf
Alpha Rider
SheWolf

PostSubject: Re: IMS 3 GALLON TALLY!   IMS 3 GALLON TALLY! - Page 4 EmptyThu Jul 15, 2010 6:22 pm

It's open until they start releasing. We get first dibs here in NA. The price is $249.95 for the pre-release special. After that is exhausted the price goes back up to the full MSRP and they ship the to the distributors. This is thru IMS direct. IMS 3 GALLON TALLY! - Page 4 61865

PostSubject: Re: IMS 3 GALLON TALLY!   IMS 3 GALLON TALLY! - Page 4 EmptyThu Jul 15, 2010 6:32 pm

I think I won't be able to wait for the 4.5 so sign me in for the 3.1 in black.

Last edited by Dancamp on Fri Jul 16, 2010 6:46 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
SteveO

SteveO

PostSubject: Re: IMS 3 GALLON TALLY!   IMS 3 GALLON TALLY! - Page 4 EmptyThu Jul 15, 2010 7:12 pm

SheWolf wrote:
It's open until they start releasing. We get first dibs here in NA. The price is $249.95 for the pre-release special. After that is exhausted the price goes back up to the full MSRP and they ship the to the distributors. This is thru IMS direct. IMS 3 GALLON TALLY! - Page 4 61865

So what is the full MSRP price?
Back to top Go down
SheWolf
Alpha Rider
SheWolf

PostSubject: Re: IMS 3 GALLON TALLY!   IMS 3 GALLON TALLY! - Page 4 EmptyThu Jul 15, 2010 7:26 pm

$274.95.

SteveO

PostSubject: Re: IMS 3 GALLON TALLY!   IMS 3 GALLON TALLY! - Page 4 EmptyThu Jul 15, 2010 10:13 pm

Alright, sign me up for one as well.
I'll take a blue color, thanks

SteveO deal

Last edited by SteveO on Fri Jul 16, 2010 12:39 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
taoshum

taoshum

PostSubject: Re: IMS 3 GALLON TALLY!   IMS 3 GALLON TALLY! - Page 4 EmptyThu Jul 15, 2010 10:43 pm

If we're getting close, like a month or so, how's this gonna work? Does someone compile the names, color, addresses, email address, etc; sends this info to IMS; IMS sends out an email invoice to each of us; we call IMS with a CC number; IMS get their $$ and ships tanks to us; ????? If there's really 50-60 potential orders, this could be a lot of work unless there's an easy way to grab all the data from the forum database?

Maybe IMS reads each of the postings on this forum and sends each poster an email/PM confirming the order, then each of us calls IMS to process CC's and get shipping addresses confirmed?

I don't know... there is probably a better way than any of these?

Whatever you do, I appreciate the work and opportunity...!!! IMS 3 GALLON TALLY! - Page 4 61865 IMS 3 GALLON TALLY! - Page 4 61865 IMS 3 GALLON TALLY! - Page 4 61865

Last edited by taoshum on Fri Jul 16, 2010 2:18 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
SheWolf
Alpha Rider
SheWolf

PostSubject: Re: IMS 3 GALLON TALLY!   IMS 3 GALLON TALLY! - Page 4 EmptyThu Jul 15, 2010 11:56 pm

I've got everything down from everyone here (including e-mails...admin stuff IMS 3 GALLON TALLY! - Page 4 93746 ), but I don't have the ADV guys so I'll have to put out a call to those I don't have e-mails for when we get closer. IMS 3 GALLON TALLY! - Page 4 61865

PostSubject: Re: IMS 3 GALLON TALLY!   IMS 3 GALLON TALLY! - Page 4 EmptyFri Jul 16, 2010 12:19 am

You Go SheWolf! :-) IMS 3 GALLON TALLY! - Page 4 379944
Back to top Go down
PooTeeTat

PooTeeTat

PostSubject: Re: IMS 3 GALLON TALLY!   IMS 3 GALLON TALLY! - Page 4 EmptyFri Jul 16, 2010 12:47 pm

I'm in for one (in black), when available.
Back to top Go down
Akasy

PostSubject: Interesting...   IMS 3 GALLON TALLY! - Page 4 EmptyFri Jul 16, 2010 1:59 pm

Just went to the IMS site and if you follow the prompts you can get to the 3.0 WRR fuel tank and put it in your cart! Called and they said well yea its there but not ready yet. They did suggest that 2 weeks was a good target date for checking back. The reason I went there was to see if they had a "promo code" I didn't see a place for one but the easy way, it would seem to me, would be for them to give you a "confidential" promo code that you could then give to the early adopters to use. That way we could all do our own ordering and cut the work load for you. Thanks for you efforts in getting this going and keeping it moving. 3.1 gallons will greatly improve the capability of this wonderful little bike.. Thanks again.

SheWolf wrote:
I've got everything down from everyone here (including e-mails...admin stuff IMS 3 GALLON TALLY! - Page 4 93746 ), but I don't have the ADV guys so I'll have to put out a call to those I don't have e-mails for when we get closer. IMS 3 GALLON TALLY! - Page 4 61865
Back to top Go down
Dancamp

PostSubject: Re: IMS 3 GALLON TALLY!   IMS 3 GALLON TALLY! - Page 4 EmptyFri Jul 16, 2010 2:10 pm

Thanks Shewolf for the help.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: IMS 3 GALLON TALLY!   IMS 3 GALLON TALLY! - Page 4 Empty

Back to top Go down

IMS 3 GALLON TALLY!
Page 4 of 25Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 14 ... 25  Next