Welcome to the WRR/X Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Welcome to the WRR/X Forum

A place to share your passion for the WR250R/X!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
WR250R/X Forum

What Did You Do To Your WR Today??

Go down 
+139
Jens Eskildsen
nin01
rrarthur
sillymike
05cr125r
darngood1
Lawmanfl
dicklane625
Caldsy
rarepartbuilder
WesEv
BCRider
Jremeee
Vulture
Prime
SumoWRR
kuzican
dmmcd
Wanderer
T-Rev
robby0304
DutchTerror
blusmoke
Steve74
KiLLeRrKeN
Korack
Tewster2
stevep84
rsteiger
TwoBuells
Pooka
Gruvey12
mcdoudlehopper
Fiftygrit
beer goggle
pfy50
DPete
Evol
SonnyGoBRAAP
Prairieparson
miniceptor86
beaterbaja
JBEGNOCHE
Biglake
dadof6
andysrage
viper770
bruno
papi4baby
TheBackRoads
Kurt250
xaman
texascycle
josh
DragonNester
Arkmage
sewerat
Coop
IdahoRenegade
StreetGhost
jason meacham
2Stamp
john westcott
pkbinder
wristpin
Axl
Daamud
BBRadar
Delta_T
Krispy
A66auto
larryk
KC0514
ejfranz1
Caan Saer
oic0
Ozy
DirtBiker84
00PowderSpecial
grw800
mr-cave
Dave Z
dnf
skierd
47une
SoupSandwich
Slrsedan
mcwbyu82
taoshum
addikted2boost
rider213
spacecadet
gatorfan
mucker
Akasy
Tammy
DougZ
kbike
pbnut
SteveO
glock19
Shoootr
Nelonen
malibu_dan
Daddio
cryptomundo
trav72
Rule292
SheWolf
texasreb
adamoto
flatboarder
Sproat Sport
dtx
Dancamp
Midnite171
motokid
TBird1
zone47
BuilderBob
chouser
dustcloud
Huskerwrx
Jäger
mattnadz
Brunnie
GsVs
usgpru27
railbird
dc4stroke
Farmer17
X-Racer
YZEtc
velvetcows
Berwyn Henderson
GusinCA
WRXR
little squirt
bsheet2
143 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6 ... 8, 9, 10 ... 16 ... 24  Next
AuthorMessage
SheWolf
Alpha Rider
SheWolf

What Did You Do To Your WR Today?? - Page 9 Empty
PostSubject: Re: What Did You Do To Your WR Today??   What Did You Do To Your WR Today?? - Page 9 EmptyMon May 30, 2011 12:22 am

Amazing what a DIY mod can do. thumb

rider213

PostSubject: Re: What Did You Do To Your WR Today??   What Did You Do To Your WR Today?? - Page 9 EmptyMon May 30, 2011 2:38 pm

The week before last...New DID chain/sprockets (12/43..JT front, Driven rear), & D606's.

Just one 70 mile DS ride with them so far. Even with the taller D606 rear the front pops up a little easier now, wouldn't want to gear much lower because of the ride to the ride angle that this little beast provides. I actually liked the stock setup but this was a good mod, the stock tires had to go.

Button hi bend Renthals. Easier to stand now and well....they just look fabulous.

Found a killer deal on an MS skidplate on ebay. That lasted exactly one long DS ride.

Makes the motor sound like it's gonna explode! (even with padding between the frame & skidplate)

I know the importance of these but for a rock to break your engine casing here in central fl, you'd have to go to a landscaping store, buy a rock then throw it at your engine really hard. Will probably keep an eye out for somekinda plastic alternative.

Had an old tire pen in the garage so penned the "Dunlop" on the D606's to give it that factory racing dualsport look. Looked wicked until first ride.

Had an extra BD mesh headlight guard from the old XRL, dremelized it & poof! R2 headlight guard.

Just one set of handguards away from near R2 perfection. -Scott

What Did You Do To Your WR Today?? - Page 9 R2picwdirt
What Did You Do To Your WR Today?? - Page 9 R2pic
Back to top Go down
bsheet2

bsheet2

PostSubject: Re: What Did You Do To Your WR Today??   What Did You Do To Your WR Today?? - Page 9 EmptyMon May 30, 2011 4:16 pm

About 280 mile ride today. 50/50 pavement and off pavement. No sigle track. The guy riding with me was on a KLR . The IMS 4.8 gallon tank worked well!
Back to top Go down
motokid
motokid

PostSubject: Re: What Did You Do To Your WR Today??   What Did You Do To Your WR Today?? - Page 9 EmptyMon May 30, 2011 4:18 pm

SheWolf wrote:
FINE THEN. budah Very happy
Front:
What Did You Do To Your WR Today?? - Page 9 Cimg0020
Rear:
What Did You Do To Your WR Today?? - Page 9 Cimg0021

I don't know where MY Shewolf went - but that's not the dirty girl I know and love.

BRING HER BACK DAMMIT!!!!!!!

Airbox Door Removed - Flapper glued - AIS removed
FmF Q4
Bridgestone Battlax BT-003rs
Back to top Go down
Jäger
Admin
Jäger

PostSubject: Went for a spin around the block...   What Did You Do To Your WR Today?? - Page 9 EmptyTue May 31, 2011 3:48 am

I went for a spin around the block... winter is supposed to be back tomorrow...

What Did You Do To Your WR Today?? - Page 9 Imgp7510

What Did You Do To Your WR Today?? - Page 9 Imgp7511

What Did You Do To Your WR Today?? - Page 9 Imgp7512
Back to top Go down
YZEtc

YZEtc

PostSubject: Re: What Did You Do To Your WR Today??   What Did You Do To Your WR Today?? - Page 9 EmptyTue May 31, 2011 6:20 am

I rode that sucka'. :)

What Did You Do To Your WR Today?? - Page 9 053011wr-250xx
Back to top Go down
DougZ

DougZ

PostSubject: Re: What Did You Do To Your WR Today??   What Did You Do To Your WR Today?? - Page 9 EmptyTue May 31, 2011 10:04 am

Other than around the block, I did not really ride mine at all this weekend. I did the EXUP removal/ resistor mod, as well as installed some 1" bar risers, to see how I like them. I had originally ordered them for the DRZ, to which they did not fit. Found them this weekend, and decided to try them on the WRR. Worked out great.
Back to top Go down
addikted2boost

addikted2boost

PostSubject: WHAT I DID   What Did You Do To Your WR Today?? - Page 9 EmptySat Jun 04, 2011 10:43 pm

i gave mine its second oil change and im really glad i bought a magnetic drain plug bc i wiped off alot of metalic paste off of it, soo id recomend getting one if you dont have one there cheap. and is better for your engine. thumb
Back to top Go down
taoshum

taoshum

PostSubject: Re: What Did You Do To Your WR Today??   What Did You Do To Your WR Today?? - Page 9 EmptySun Jun 05, 2011 1:16 am

Washed all the mud and slime off from the wreck ride 4 weeks ago; lubed the chain; dowloaded the GPS tracks, checked the filters, oil, tire pressure, charged the battery... went for a short ride just to see how it feels to ride after a bad wreck.

OK so far.
Back to top Go down
YZEtc

YZEtc

PostSubject: Re: What Did You Do To Your WR Today??   What Did You Do To Your WR Today?? - Page 9 EmptySun Jun 05, 2011 9:24 pm

Rode 'er reeeeeeeeeeeeeeeal good. :)

What Did You Do To Your WR Today?? - Page 9 060511wr-250xx
Back to top Go down
SheWolf
Alpha Rider
SheWolf

PostSubject: Re: What Did You Do To Your WR Today??   What Did You Do To Your WR Today?? - Page 9 EmptySun Jun 05, 2011 9:57 pm

Rootin for mah BOYS!! wings
What Did You Do To Your WR Today?? - Page 9 Cimg0022

kbike

PostSubject: Re: What Did You Do To Your WR Today??   What Did You Do To Your WR Today?? - Page 9 EmptyMon Jun 06, 2011 4:25 pm

I installed my Wolfman toolbag on the rear fender and a new Wolfman Enduro Tankbag.

What Did You Do To Your WR Today?? - Page 9 CIMG2635-M

What Did You Do To Your WR Today?? - Page 9 CIMG2636-M
Back to top Go down
Akasy

PostSubject: Few New Items   What Did You Do To Your WR Today?? - Page 9 EmptyMon Jun 06, 2011 6:07 pm

Got the Enduro Star Trail Stand--still use slime and HD tubes but just in case now have the stand along to avoid looking for logs or rocks Very happy Works for front and back wheels as far as I can tell

What Did You Do To Your WR Today?? - Page 9 GEDC0028-1

I elected to drilll holes in my skid plate to accomodate the stand--wanted to make sure I could do this by myself with ease as I normally travel long distances alone.
What Did You Do To Your WR Today?? - Page 9 GEDC0029-1

Then to avoid mud packing I got Sandman's case saver and guard
What Did You Do To Your WR Today?? - Page 9 GEDC0030-2
Only question is why in the world did he use such short bolts--only 1\4 inch of bite when installing both pieces.
Again I elected to use two longer bolts on mine. Only thought i had was that with a small bite it might pull out of those few threads rather than taking a chunk out of the case--best guess I can come up with--I elected to grab a few more threads--a great product at a great price thumb

Working on extra capacity--as I have posted I've broken subframes (Honda) carrying gas--with this can actually--will only carry it full when I have a long unknown leg--like the Great Basin when I rode the CDT. Then I will empty it into the main tank as soon as I have used 1.5 gallons.
What Did You Do To Your WR Today?? - Page 9 GEDC0032-1

If anyone wants to know what a stock chain, one tooth smaller counter sprocket and MT43 do to a splash shield Very happy
What Did You Do To Your WR Today?? - Page 9 GEDC0031-1
Back to top Go down
mucker

mucker

PostSubject: Re: What Did You Do To Your WR Today??   What Did You Do To Your WR Today?? - Page 9 EmptyMon Jun 06, 2011 8:32 pm

Cool stand and tires...are either DOT?...tires that is
...likes SheWolf's rubber too.
Back to top Go down
Akasy

PostSubject: Tires   What Did You Do To Your WR Today?? - Page 9 EmptyTue Jun 07, 2011 12:35 pm

MT43 rear
MT21 front
Both DOT

mucker wrote:
Cool stand and tires...are either DOT?...tires that is
...likes SheWolf's rubber too.
Back to top Go down
SheWolf
Alpha Rider
SheWolf

PostSubject: Re: What Did You Do To Your WR Today??   What Did You Do To Your WR Today?? - Page 9 EmptyTue Jun 07, 2011 5:51 pm

Installed the first half of my HEL brake lines. wings

PostSubject: Re: What Did You Do To Your WR Today??   What Did You Do To Your WR Today?? - Page 9 EmptyThu Jun 09, 2011 9:18 pm

Finally removed my stock front signals and wired in my HDB handguard built ins. Have had the guards on there a year and just never got around to it. I commute daily on the bike so never minded the big visible signals. But a 0mph tip over on Saturday bent my right signal bracket. Just a bend no break. Took 3 seconds to fix but used it as an excuse to finally do this project. Really like em. You lose the running light feature but no biggie.
Back to top Go down
trav72

trav72

PostSubject: Re: What Did You Do To Your WR Today??   What Did You Do To Your WR Today?? - Page 9 EmptySun Jun 12, 2011 3:06 pm

Rode some over grown single track.
What Did You Do To Your WR Today?? - Page 9 Img-2019
Back to top Go down
DougZ

DougZ

PostSubject: Re: What Did You Do To Your WR Today??   What Did You Do To Your WR Today?? - Page 9 EmptySun Jun 12, 2011 3:59 pm

I got a flat..on that ST I think. eeek
Back to top Go down
YZEtc

YZEtc

PostSubject: Re: What Did You Do To Your WR Today??   What Did You Do To Your WR Today?? - Page 9 EmptySun Jun 12, 2011 9:49 pm

I rode that thar thang. :)

What Did You Do To Your WR Today?? - Page 9 061211wr-250xx002
Back to top Go down
Slrsedan

PostSubject: Tidied up the rear end a bit???   What Did You Do To Your WR Today?? - Page 9 EmptyMon Jun 13, 2011 5:49 am

[uWhat Did You Do To Your WR Today?? - Page 9 Phto0012rl=http://www.seWhat Did You Do To Your WR Today?? - Page 9 Phto0013rvimg.com/image_preview.php?i=13&u=16534406]What Did You Do To Your WR Today?? - Page 9 Phto0011[/url]

Seems we must get the euro bikes down here in New Zealand.....I like it, looks really tidy with the indicators removed.
Back to top Go down
dc4stroke

dc4stroke

PostSubject: Re: What Did You Do To Your WR Today??   What Did You Do To Your WR Today?? - Page 9 EmptyMon Jun 13, 2011 8:39 am

Put the quite core insert in the pipe. Not a lot of help. But it did shut it down a bit at idle.
Back to top Go down
SoupSandwich

SoupSandwich

PostSubject: Re: What Did You Do To Your WR Today??   What Did You Do To Your WR Today?? - Page 9 EmptyWed Jun 15, 2011 5:47 pm

Installed my new Borrego rear rack and also my Cortech tail bag........
What Did You Do To Your WR Today?? - Page 9 IMG_1262
What Did You Do To Your WR Today?? - Page 9 IMG_1256
Back to top Go down
47une

47une

PostSubject: Re: What Did You Do To Your WR Today??   What Did You Do To Your WR Today?? - Page 9 EmptyFri Jun 17, 2011 7:20 am

LOTS! IMS tank, some stickers, bars, grips, grip heaters, bar risers, michy AC10s and ultra heavy duty tubes, 12t front sprocket, probably some other stuff I have forgotten. Check it all out in my build thread: https://wr250rforum.forumotion.com/t4228-my-wr250r-build

Back to top Go down
trav72

trav72

PostSubject: Re: What Did You Do To Your WR Today??   What Did You Do To Your WR Today?? - Page 9 EmptySat Jun 18, 2011 4:54 pm

Went for a ride with a few riding buddies.

What Did You Do To Your WR Today?? - Page 9 20110611

What Did You Do To Your WR Today?? - Page 9 20110610
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: What Did You Do To Your WR Today??   What Did You Do To Your WR Today?? - Page 9 Empty

Back to top Go down

What Did You Do To Your WR Today??
Page 9 of 24Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6 ... 8, 9, 10 ... 16 ... 24  Next