Welcome to the WRR/X Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Welcome to the WRR/X Forum

A place to share your passion for the WR250R/X!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
WR250R/X Forum

PCV Fuel + Ignition fuel map to share

Go down 
+12
ajsalida
f3joel
HiQ
michiko
GoodShipT
masterbasch
Bi0H4z4rD
dogshmog
x3n05
alexWR
unruly
speersie
16 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
f3joel

f3joel

PCV Fuel + Ignition fuel map to share - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: PCV Fuel + Ignition fuel map to share   PCV Fuel + Ignition fuel map to share - Page 2 EmptyWed Aug 12, 2015 9:43 am

Thank you speersie.
Back to top Go down
ajsalida

PostSubject: Re: PCV Fuel + Ignition fuel map to share   PCV Fuel + Ignition fuel map to share - Page 2 EmptySun Sep 13, 2015 6:17 pm

Just an FYI, this map works on fuel-only PCV's (without ign) without any changes. Runs great, thanks for posting it up. My bike has FMF Q4 + powerbomb, AIS delete, ultimate airbox mod, autotune etc.

I had been using a standard PCV map and trying to tweak it with the autotune for my mods. This map ran better immediately, very nice.
Back to top Go down
TheGreen1

PostSubject: Re: PCV Fuel + Ignition fuel map to share   PCV Fuel + Ignition fuel map to share - Page 2 EmptySun Nov 08, 2015 4:54 pm

I have a stock 08 with the PCV and the 001 map, very similar setup to HiQ. Has anyone adjusted the timing on a stock bike and if so how did it work out. I was considering adding some timing, about 1/3 of the advance based on the map from speersie. Looking for thoughts and feedback on making timing changes.

Thanks for the input.
Back to top Go down
TheGreen1

PostSubject: Re: PCV Fuel + Ignition fuel map to share   PCV Fuel + Ignition fuel map to share - Page 2 EmptyWed Nov 11, 2015 10:09 pm

I built a map with values that were 1/2 of the ignition values from speersie. I didn't run into any issues. From my butt dyno, it feels like it now pulls all the way to the rev limiter. Before it felt like it had flat spot a little before the rev limiter.

Note: The changes weren't dramatic but it did feel like it was better at the top. thumb

Back to top Go down
kDiqq

PostSubject: Re: PCV Fuel + Ignition fuel map to share   PCV Fuel + Ignition fuel map to share - Page 2 EmptySat Nov 28, 2015 6:58 pm

I had put the ignition map shown here with the fueling from the PCV airbox only map and it runs fine, but doesn't seem to make much difference. It may just be tough for me to feel, but doesn't feel much hotter than stock, just much smoother. Despite having a stock exhaust, I may try the fueling from this map as well. We will see.
Back to top Go down
DarkAlpine

PostSubject: Re: PCV Fuel + Ignition fuel map to share   PCV Fuel + Ignition fuel map to share - Page 2 EmptyMon Feb 15, 2016 1:02 am

Does anyone have a map for flapper mod and full delta 4 exhaust?
Back to top Go down
Elfe29

PostSubject: Re: PCV Fuel + Ignition fuel map to share   PCV Fuel + Ignition fuel map to share - Page 2 EmptyWed Oct 23, 2019 12:40 am

Does anyone still have this map they could send me? The drop box link is broken.
Back to top Go down
speersie

speersie

PostSubject: Re: PCV Fuel + Ignition fuel map to share   PCV Fuel + Ignition fuel map to share - Page 2 EmptyWed Oct 23, 2019 5:06 am

There are maps in the Facebook group files section. Come join and help yourself.
https://www.facebook.com/groups/WR250XnR/
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: PCV Fuel + Ignition fuel map to share   PCV Fuel + Ignition fuel map to share - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

PCV Fuel + Ignition fuel map to share
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2