Welcome to the WRR/X Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Welcome to the WRR/X Forum

A place to share your passion for the WR250R/X!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
WR250R/X Forum

New Billet Cargo Rack Available

Go down 
+96
Klymax
wwguy
dicklane625
ToddDubya
kabulpostie
Leo167
manybikes
fijiman
speersie
voicecraft
MjrD
Jäger
sehah
twinrider
DWK
vodka
Wanderer
wjfawb0
PortlandWRider
nsrider
vnp514
jawn
TheCycle
AZNoob
Drifter Dave
f3joel
Lord Hornka
nolowatt
rsteiger
hyperboarder
raymondhenson
lineguy
dirtjunkie
bluzharp
rideblue
WR25RY
Wrex250
yamaMOTOyama
aw113sgte
nozzle
mordicai
Rusty Shovel
Crabbuckle
miniceptor86
Nine Ways
TinyL
jec
808BMW
sswrx
Opie
Sewcrates
StreetGhost
sikwilly
wristpin
Nanabijou
TrailDust&SaddleLthr
Rockmantex
Camdlux
xaman
Corndogs
Mr. Fisherman
oldmansurfing
Pokey
Alan Case
bracky72
derverla
paknet
nwbase
JustWannaRide
mcwbyu82
Brianr4
Monkeynuts
Blackdog
motocrossmann
zag300zx
Arkmage
croc
bmwrider1946
Curbhopper
Me2
WRXR
IAmABug
Gany
jkstehn
sturgeon
GsVs
jason meacham
lenzhotrod
Coop
craigq
gatorfan
PYG RYDR
yaw
motokid
Chrispy1200
Jnscaggs
100 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 9, 10, 11  Next
AuthorMessage
Corndogs

New Billet Cargo Rack Available  - Page 6 Empty
PostSubject: rack   New Billet Cargo Rack Available  - Page 6 EmptyMon May 07, 2012 8:37 pm

Just got mine in today, such a sweet piece.

Thanks
Back to top Go down
Jnscaggs

Jnscaggs

PostSubject: Re: New Billet Cargo Rack Available    New Billet Cargo Rack Available  - Page 6 EmptyTue May 08, 2012 10:18 am

experiment with black anodize and polished face
New Billet Cargo Rack Available  - Page 6 Polish10
Back to top Go down
xaman

PostSubject: Re: New Billet Cargo Rack Available    New Billet Cargo Rack Available  - Page 6 EmptyThu May 10, 2012 11:07 am

How'd the anodizing turn out? Are you prepared to offer it in black now? Cause that is Sweet!
Back to top Go down
Jnscaggs

Jnscaggs

PostSubject: Re: New Billet Cargo Rack Available    New Billet Cargo Rack Available  - Page 6 EmptyThu May 10, 2012 11:20 am

Yes the anodizing is going great I am selling anodized racks on eBay now for an additional $25. But I prefer going through the forum( eBay fees are rediculous).
Back to top Go down
Jnscaggs

Jnscaggs

PostSubject: Re: New Billet Cargo Rack Available    New Billet Cargo Rack Available  - Page 6 EmptyMon May 14, 2012 10:26 am

I just ordered a Givi Trekker 46L case, I'll post up some pictures when I get it setup!!

Also I have a Big Rack that in a failed attempt to dye black came out a beautiful gunmetal grey color, It looks awesome but I don't think I could duplicate the color since it was an accident. So if anyone is interested in it please contact me. In the picture it is the one in the middle. Its between a clear anodized and Black anodized for color comparison and I can take more pictures if they are requested by someone. Also for reference there is nothing wrong with the anodizing itself, I just hadn't learned about UV exposure and its effects on coloring.(lesson learned - dying needs to happen in an opague container in the dark.)

New Billet Cargo Rack Available  - Page 6 3_rack10
Back to top Go down
Camdlux

PostSubject: Re: New Billet Cargo Rack Available    New Billet Cargo Rack Available  - Page 6 EmptyMon May 14, 2012 3:53 pm

I purchased the small rack from JScaggs via the eBay. Super fast shipping and awesome product. Thanks for a fantastic mount!
Back to top Go down
Rockmantex

PostSubject: Billet Rack   New Billet Cargo Rack Available  - Page 6 EmptyTue May 15, 2012 5:59 pm

I am new to the forum. Very nice rear rack. I would like to order the big one so I can use a Givi bag. PM sent.

Steve (Rockmantex)

08 FJR. 11 Wee Strom. 12 Ninja 1000. 12 WRR
Back to top Go down
Jnscaggs

Jnscaggs

PostSubject: Re: New Billet Cargo Rack Available    New Billet Cargo Rack Available  - Page 6 EmptyTue May 15, 2012 7:29 pm

Just got my 46L givi trekker case today! Can't wait until the lug kit arrives so I can mount it. There will definitely be pictures coming when I do!
Also Steve just putting it out there that the big rack was specifically designed for the givi monkey system. I am just saying this because I have never tried mounting a givi bag to the rack and can't attest to how well that works. But compared to other racks on the market it should work as good as any other!
Anyway I would be happy to help you out when you're ready.
Back to top Go down
Arkmage

PostSubject: Re: New Billet Cargo Rack Available    New Billet Cargo Rack Available  - Page 6 EmptyTue May 15, 2012 7:37 pm

Jnscaggs wrote:
Just got my 46L givi trekker case today!

Nice... I was thinking about that one myself but the single helmet capacity killed it for me.

If I don't use the dual helmet space in this box when I get a bigger bike I'll likely trade up to the trekker.
Back to top Go down
Rockmantex

PostSubject: Billet cargo rack   New Billet Cargo Rack Available  - Page 6 EmptyTue May 15, 2012 9:23 pm

I am ready to order one. PM me and let me know how to order one.

Steve
Back to top Go down
Camdlux

PostSubject: Re: New Billet Cargo Rack Available    New Billet Cargo Rack Available  - Page 6 EmptyWed May 16, 2012 10:11 am

Do an advanced search on eBay. http://www.ebay.com/sch/ebayadvsearch/?rt=nc search seller "jscaggs1". He has several options listed there.

Rockmantex wrote:
I am ready to order one. PM me and let me know how to order one.

Steve
Back to top Go down
Jnscaggs

Jnscaggs

PostSubject: 46L Trekker Installed on the Big Rack   New Billet Cargo Rack Available  - Page 6 EmptyFri May 18, 2012 5:20 pm

New Billet Cargo Rack Available  - Page 6 Trekke10
New Billet Cargo Rack Available  - Page 6 Trekke11
OH yeah!! I could probably put two cases of beer and a sandwich in there!
Back to top Go down
Arkmage

PostSubject: Re: New Billet Cargo Rack Available    New Billet Cargo Rack Available  - Page 6 EmptyFri May 18, 2012 5:25 pm

My 45L fits 2X 12 packs... I like variety though so I typically get 4X 6 packs :)
Back to top Go down
Rockmantex

PostSubject: Billet cargo rack   New Billet Cargo Rack Available  - Page 6 EmptyThu May 24, 2012 6:54 pm

I got my big rack last week and finally had time to put it on today. It took about 15 minutes and what a nice rack. I should be getting my Givi mounting kit tomorrow along with the roto pax mount and will mount one of my Trekker side panniers as my top box. I like the Trekkers because they are interchangeable as panniers on either side or use as a top box. I also have the 46L along with 3 side panniers that I think might be 37 L.

Steve
08 FJR
11 Wee
12 Ninja 1000
12 WR 250R
Back to top Go down
GsVs

PostSubject: Custom Plate   New Billet Cargo Rack Available  - Page 6 EmptyTue Jun 05, 2012 12:30 pm

I had Jared make a custom plate for me (for a different application)... turned out GREAT ! cheers

Thanks - Jared ... thumb

New Billet Cargo Rack Available  - Page 6 IMG_0231-C
- - -
New Billet Cargo Rack Available  - Page 6 IMG_0232-C
Back to top Go down
TrailDust&SaddleLthr

PostSubject: Big Rack Received.... soooo pleased with it! Awesome!!!!   New Billet Cargo Rack Available  - Page 6 EmptyWed Jun 06, 2012 12:07 am

Received my "big" gun metal grey rack yesterday... What a wonderful piece of work and the unique color is just PERFECT!

It was well worth waiting 4 years to get a tail rack for my WR250R until the PERFECT one was created... Jared, this is just GREAT!!! Very fine piece of work!

Great doing business with you too!

THANK YOU SO MUCH!

J.
Back to top Go down
Jnscaggs

Jnscaggs

PostSubject: Re: New Billet Cargo Rack Available    New Billet Cargo Rack Available  - Page 6 EmptyWed Jun 06, 2012 12:13 pm

I am glad you liked the color that I derived from black dye ( I was a little nervous about the outcome). I have been having a great time making these racks for you guys and am glad to be able to make these cool little bikes just that much better.

As for now working on a fender eliminator combined with Tail rack in similar fashion to the WR rack for my recently acquired 06 FZ1N. The main intention is to get my Givi monokey mounted on this bike without the gay looking steel & plastic painted thingy that Givi sells. Its coming along good but haven't cut anything out yet.

IF any of you have a 06-12 FZ1 or FZ8 stay tuned because I think its going to be sweet.
Back to top Go down
Nanabijou

Nanabijou

PostSubject: Re: New Billet Cargo Rack Available    New Billet Cargo Rack Available  - Page 6 EmptyThu Jun 21, 2012 11:30 am

Could someone verify if the following link points to the correct fit-kit needed with this rack to allow for the mounting of Givi Monokey top cases on the WR250R?

http://www.happy-trail.com/GIVI/Givi-Lug-Kit-Pair-KLR650-Concours.aspx

Thanks.

BTW - I've received the large rack. It is a beautiful piece. thumb

Mike
Back to top Go down
Jnscaggs

Jnscaggs

PostSubject: Re: New Billet Cargo Rack Available    New Billet Cargo Rack Available  - Page 6 EmptyThu Jun 21, 2012 11:48 am

Yep that's the spot. Just indicate Givi Rack (Standard)
Back to top Go down
Arkmage

PostSubject: Re: New Billet Cargo Rack Available    New Billet Cargo Rack Available  - Page 6 EmptyThu Jun 21, 2012 11:48 am

Those are the right pieces but you may need different length fasteners.
Back to top Go down
Nanabijou

Nanabijou

PostSubject: Re: New Billet Cargo Rack Available    New Billet Cargo Rack Available  - Page 6 EmptyThu Jun 21, 2012 5:35 pm

Thanks for the quick response. I ordered the kit from Happy Trails.

Mike
Back to top Go down
wristpin

PostSubject: Re: New Billet Cargo Rack Available    New Billet Cargo Rack Available  - Page 6 EmptyTue Jun 26, 2012 9:04 pm

Ordered mine yesterday.
Back to top Go down
wristpin

PostSubject: Re: New Billet Cargo Rack Available    New Billet Cargo Rack Available  - Page 6 EmptyThu Jun 28, 2012 4:52 pm

Nice rack! Just finished putting it on, took about 1/2 hour.New Billet Cargo Rack Available  - Page 6 Dscn1110New Billet Cargo Rack Available  - Page 6 Dscn1111
Back to top Go down
sikwilly

PostSubject: Re: New Billet Cargo Rack Available    New Billet Cargo Rack Available  - Page 6 EmptyWed Jul 11, 2012 8:46 am

Thanks for the beautiful rack! It's here in Japan!
New Billet Cargo Rack Available  - Page 6 Wr250xtempleresize

New Billet Cargo Rack Available  - Page 6 Wr250xtoriiresize

Back to top Go down
Jnscaggs

Jnscaggs

PostSubject: Re: New Billet Cargo Rack Available    New Billet Cargo Rack Available  - Page 6 EmptyWed Jul 11, 2012 5:43 pm

Wow, that's great! I love seeing my work getting put to good use all over the world!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: New Billet Cargo Rack Available    New Billet Cargo Rack Available  - Page 6 Empty

Back to top Go down

New Billet Cargo Rack Available
Page 5 of 11Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 9, 10, 11  Next